Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NFS Underground performance.....

just a quick note to say.............GO GET A RADEON 9600XT :lol:

I've been playing Underground with my aging Ti4200 and it looked and ran pretty good but I must admit I was taking aback when I bolted in me new 9600XT and saw the performance difference!!!!

Nvidia is dead...............LONG LIVE RADEON
    64/3500+ | Gigabyte K8NS Ultra 939 | Gainy 6800 GS golden sample using 71.20 and DX 90c| 1Gb Geil PC3200 | WD 120Gb 7200rpm 8mb buffer | XP Pro + SP1 | Pioneer DVD burner dual layer | Antec 480 watt truepower wrapped in a Enermax 710B case | Dell 21" Trinitron.....etc

I can see that your happy, but there is no need for useless spam posts.. :roll:

not to mention the fact that you cant compare cards from two different generations and conclude that Nvidia is dead :roll:

Lucky. I have a 9800 Pro, Pentium 4 3.0 GHz and 512 MB PC3200 and get horrible performance.
    This is where my signature would go had my host not been such a Bandwidth Nazi.

I highly recommend getting the latest ATI drivers for nfsug if you want good performance :thumb:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

Quote Originally Posted by rugbydude
    I highly recommend getting the latest ATI drivers for nfsug if you want good performance :thumb:
    Thanks for stating the obvious. I've used several driver versions, all the latest at their times, and there has been only a very marginal performance increase.

Meh, not like I really care. It's only the demo that I've played, anyway, and I'm not much for racing games.

If you have the demo why complain :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by AsianBatman
    A demo is supposed to be indicative of the final product, so obviously, anything that is a problem with the demo will negatively impact the chance that the person will by the game. I'm also relatively sure that the demo is from the release version of the game.

I'm just saying that they really should have done a better job. I may have bought the game, but because of the demo, I hesitated and bought something else instead, which, from a marketing perspective, is not good, because the average disgruntled customer will tell ten of their friends about a problem they have with something (I told at least a few), and that can even further negatively impact sales. Now, let's see what happens when we have this problem occurring in not one person's computer, but a thousand people who have the demo. Now, they tell ten...oh, heck, let's make it five in this case...of their friends and then we have six thousand angry customsers that may not buy the game. And that's just assuming that only one thousand people who download the demo have a problem.

Damn, for once Marketing class comes in handy.

just a quick note to say.............GO GET A RADEON 9600XT
    Meh, go get a 9800xt...
    X-Dreamer Case w/ Window
    Enermax 660w PSU
    AMD Athlon 64 3200+ @ 2.2Ghz
    Asus K8V Deluxe
    Corsair XMS 256x2 MB DDR500
    1xWD Raptor 74GB 10,000 RPM
    4x300GB WD 5400 RPM 8mb
    Ati Radeon 9800XT (440/780)
    Pioneer 8x DVD-RW
    Samsung 173v 17' LCD
    SB Audigy 2
    Windows XP Pro

Quote Originally Posted by SearanoX
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianBatman
    A demo is supposed to be indicative of the final product, so obviously, anything that is a problem with the demo will negatively impact the chance that the person will by the game. I'm also relatively sure that the demo is from the release version of the game.

I'm just saying that they really should have done a better job. I may have bought the game, but because of the demo, I hesitated and bought something else instead, which, from a marketing perspective, is not good, because the average disgruntled customer will tell ten of their friends about a problem they have with something (I told at least a few), and that can even further negatively impact sales. Now, let's see what happens when we have this problem occurring in not one person's computer, but a thousand people who have the demo. Now, they tell ten...oh, heck, let's make it five in this case...of their friends and then we have six thousand angry customsers that may not buy the game. And that's just assuming that only one thousand people who download the demo have a problem.

Damn, for once Marketing class comes in handy.
    aha? ok? Well relize the demo was released before the actaul product, and was suppose to give consumers a taste of the game. Also EA lacks support for even there final product..I own the game and i also had the demo before and i found no lag issue. For some reason the demo hates you. Don't reply to this, because your just going to live up to your name "the arguement king"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information