Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: XBoX. Is Cool.

Xbox owner here! I love it...I love the controller. For me I rather have my hands opened more playing a game. Just feels mor comfortable to me. Heck, my 3 year old son plays the xbox everyday and never has a problem with it.

Playstation does have it advantages thought by being able to play the PSX games and you don't have to have a DVD remote to play the DVD movies.

I just wished they released the games faster than what they do. With all do respect is it still.

by popular demand a better comeback....

yeah well....

....games are a tad bit too expensive at the moment at 45 each to 30 for a pc game. Me being a student have absolutely no where near that amount of cash. :cry:

no i havent played Munch's Odysee only really played halo and a ting bit living dead thingy, or whatevait called (beat em up game thingy)

i dont think the design is that good and just looks like a pc on it's side, and so good dam bulky!

controller wise.... i have never liked controllers they come up with, they are always a ***** to use and never have enough buttons to do the job properly, so you have to hold 2 buttons down well **** dat :)

halo is a good effort, but me being a FPS person i will stick to my good old pc.... well not old, but brand new :p

long enough for you?
    that killa....

mmmmmm me likes cable + athlon 1800XP

well....Osiris, what are you gonna say to that :D
    <Insert Witty Comment Here.>

'yeah well....' hehehehehehehe (go on do it for me :))

:flames:

:devil win
    that killa....

8 buttons...2 toggles and a dingle pad...not enough buttons?what does the PS2 have???

Beefy Guest

PS2? it's got the four button on the front, four on the top.. two more on the analog sticks.. so that's 10.. plus it's got the two sticks and the D pad for movement...

STOP DISPROOVING MY POINT!

that killa....

Beefy Guest

hehehe... that'll learn ya

you're all mean :(

:( :( :( :( :(

hehe
    that killa....

Now as long as I am here you guys will no longer pick on my friends. Killa you safe with me!

ut-oh sorry dude your on your own....I gotta go :laugh:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information