Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: XBoX. Is Cool.

:p

help me god......

hehe nah... dark side for me :flames:

:laugh:
    that killa....

mmmmmm me likes cable + athlon 1800XP

I know some of you know how I felt about the xbox a while back. I'm one of those gamers that doesn't care about specs, I care about games. And finally I've been convinced that the xbox will have some good games. I recently bought Halo, DOA 3, Project Gotham Racing, and Jet Set Radio Future. All very awesome games.

Also the xbox hardware is nice, I like the fact that it has a hard drive and an ethernet connection for my DSL.

That is all, Later

Welll, i've neer really been a console person, but i do like fighting games, and they are made for consoles more than they ever will be for PC (hope they remake one of the old DBZ games fro the XBOX doubt it though, although they were pretty entertaining).

So, after my neighbour gets his next week or whenever he's getting it, I'll see if one is worthy of my presence and fork out the $368 required....

:smokin:
    A fate worse than death is to be forgotten...

**slaps ollie, birdkiller and beefy and synthetic with the pipe from a vacuum cleaner, before unleashing his trained penguins to finish them**

no offence to all of you out there but i'm an xbox hater... i can't stand the controller for one it's ugly and too its bulky.. the ps2 one is perfect.. well i think so anyways... also the graphics are good i can't complain about that.. it is true but the ps2 graphics are right up there on most games... also the quality of games are better for the ps2 mind you i will admit that xbox does seem to have some good stuff on the way.. but not that good.. ;) and my biggest complaint of all is that it is made by microsoft... spawned by satan incarnate, bill gates. no offence bill... it just gets on my nerves because microsoft is trying to take over the world and is muscleing in on everyones turf.. have they no respect or dignity.... heck their losing $200us on each system.. that's why the graphics are so good and still at a competetive price... besides.. the xbox isn't really solely intended for gaming it is a foot in the door and a method for microsoft to pry even farther into the dwellings by plans of expanding the functions of the xbox into a sort of media centre.. oh well... that's life... in conclusion i wouldn't pay for an xbox, but if someone gave it to me i would take it... if i had to get a system other than my ps2 it would be a game cube.. and why not.. it's powerful and trully compact, have you seen how small there discs are,.. plus they have games that are just plane fun... :thumb:

Another one who blames Gates for everything MS does.
    ffs, he is one single person. how he has the time to persoanlly involve himself with the HUNDREDS of projects MS create is beyond me. I dont like the guy either, but Im smart enough to see he isnt the only person behind the MS empire.

Nintendo wont do anything with the gamecube, they screwed us over with the n64 and the gba, what makes you think that they will do anything decent with the 'cube?
    They have their market- young kids.

Im not a 14yo who gets off on seeing a plumber with dubious sexual preferences. Or little friggen animals that live in balls. Nintendo will launch the 'cube, kids go buy it and their kiddie games and nintendo makes shiloads. I go buy it, look at the 10 or so games worth getting, then shoot myself in the head for not getting a ps2 or xbox. Happened with the n64.

Controller really is a personal thing. psx gontroller goes off, but after a few hours my pinky fingers go numb.
    xbox controller fits like a glove. I have big hands, so i prefer it over the psx one. Looking at the 'cube controller and my wrists already ache.

Anyway, I went thru all this with FA-MAS a while back. Nice to see you enjoy the xbox's range of games. :thumb:

Beefy Guest

and me.. you went through it with me. We had the big talk about true gamers, as opposed to gamers who are biased.. :)

What annoys me is the amount of people that bag Nintendo....

They always go "They screwed us over...they have got no games for us anymore.... they are all kiddie games"...

Have those people ever stopped and thought that they have maybe grown up out of the "Kiddie" stage?

Correct me if I am wrong...but Nintendo have always been in the market for kiddie games.... that is where their market lies....
    Quick!!.Pack your bags!!

The Elephants are coming!!

Beefy Guest

it's the same with people baggin the xbox cos it's a MS console. just stupid talk..

hey guys.. i was just joking about all that bill gates stuff.. but i still don't like the way microsoft is trying to take over everything...

also i agree with what moose said... Nintendo hasn't really changed their style of games... you really have to appreciate that. they are all for different types of gamers... nintendo is more geared to younger players.. but they do have some more mature games too... ps2 is a more all around console and have games for everyone... while the xbox is geared more for the hardcore gamer, the kind of people who will sit there and play for a week straight, if you know what i mean...

that said..... some times you just need a break, some time to relax... every now and then you want to play a game that eases your tension and not builds it... that's what i love about the ps2, you can sit there and play an emersive game and then you can kick back and relax for another... also they have a bunch of games that are both emersive and just fun to play.. ie gta3 and ffx...

i'm not going to go out and boycott the xbox because of ms i just don't think it is the console for me and my type of gaming style... furthermore as a side note.. i think they should ban fps for consoles unless they come with a keyboard and mouse... i tried playing unreal and agent underfire for ps2... tried once... hated it.. pc rules for fps.... oh well that's all... hope that satisfies you guys out there and doesn't offend anyone...

Beefy Guest

we weren't offended.. it's just that some people actually say what you said and mean it. Some people are silly enough to boycott systems due to the maker or something similar.. It's sad really.. :(

But it's good to see another FF fan on the boards. :thumb:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information