Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Game Militia = Free gaming stuff

Here is an outfit that will send you items free from game companies to test and provide feedback for them. Seems like a pretty good deal to me.

:)
    http://www.gamemilitia.com/signup.php?refID=11232

Hey Gamers- Welcome to The Game Militia – We are here to hook you up with the latest and hottest releases in the video game industry. We want to keep you connected with all the latest games, gear and hardware. Whether you’re into console, PC or handhelds, the Militia’s got you covered. All of your favorite VG companies will be shoutin’ at you and hookin’ you up some serious swag! Get Free Video Games from just released demo’s to full blown features Every Month! The best part is its FREE! No cost to you with no strings attached.

01001101 Guest

seems a little shifty to me

Default Re: Game Militia = Free gaming stuff

I know this topic is really old but I have been a member of forums like this and they do work. You post on their forums and in return you get points. With these points you can cash them in for games free of charge. There are a couple other palces liek this and they all do work. I ahve gotten a game from one of them but that site is gone and I did not stick around at GM long enough to get poinbts for a game.

Thread Information