Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: doom 3

Default Re: doom 3

Compared to my crappy Dell i have right now xbox is alot better. So im getting Doom 3 for that. I porbally wont get it for PC even though im gettigna new one soon

I wouldn't go that far. Playing it on Xbox just ruins it compared to the PC experience. Save your money until you get enough for that new system. It'll be more enjoyable and look much better on a good PC.

Im not gonan pay for Doom 3 so i might have my mom buy it for me for xbox. So i can still save up for my pc

Even so, you should wait until you can afford your new PC. Xbox doesn't have the necessary hardware to do this game justice.

Plus FPS with out a mouse and keyboard are just to wierd for me. I am def. getting it for pc. BTW Doom3 went gold yesterday, the article i read stated it will be out sometime in Aug. (the article suspected anyway). http://www.shacknews.com/finger/?fid...idsoftware.com
    that's the link.
    -Michael Stanley

System: Intel Pentium4 3.0E; ASUS P4P800SE; 1Gb DDR-400(dual-channel) PC3200; ATi Radeon X800Pro 256mb; SBAudigy2 ZS; Dual Maxtor 60Gb on SATA Raid 0; 12Gb download HDD; CD-RW (56x32x56x); DVD-R; Thermaltake XaserIII case; Cambridge Soundworks DTT3500 5.1 Dolby Digital Speakers.

i need a case tho...

and a gig o' ram sounds really nice

I asked my local store, they said it would be this up coming friday the 13th.

Yea..playing doom 3 on xbox is just a total waste of a fun xperience........!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information