Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: i know return to castle wolfenstein is ancient now. but i thought i'd play it again

Default i know return to castle wolfenstein is ancient now. but i thought i'd play it again

My problem is. im trying to get past the forest compound level where you have to pick up the snooper rifle. but im playing it in cheat mode. and its impossible to get into the stowaway truck if you kill the guard by the rocket base doors it says you failed to enter the rocket base. but if i kill both dudes, there is no cut scene and in the wagon it says finish not available yet and that ive completed 3 out of 4 mission objectives. its imossible to sneek into teh wagon with that dude gaurd watching behind the wagon. What's going on?
    Lian LI PC60
    (2 intake 80mm ADDA/3
    exhaust 80mm ADDA)
    EG465P-VE Enermax Dual fan PSU 465watt
    Asus A7N8X Dx ver2.0 C1007 latest bios
    AthlonXp 3200+ Barton
    Xms Corsair 3700PT TwinX paired 2x512@200mhz
    200mhz X 11.0 = 2.205GIG
    creative audigy 2
    Asus V8460 U Ti 4600 Dx
    CPU full load 28C
    Case full load 24C
    Western D HDD 120gb
    XP Professional current best- crap
    11682 marks=xp best performance settings @ 2500+ 166mhz x 11.0X = 1.83GIG

Default Re: i know return to castle wolfenstein is ancient now. but i thought i'd play it again

Firstly, Return to Castle Wolfenstein (you're not talking about Castle Wolfenstein) is agreat game and certainly isn't ancient. Hell, it's Quake 3-based which will pretty much be standard until another engine (probably Doom 3 or maybe Half-Life 2's "Source") takes over the first-person shooter market.

I remember I had a lot of problems with that level back when I played through RtcW. You can sneak past the guard, but it's incredibly difficult. I found just trying it over and over was the only thing I could do. I had a lot of reloads with that game, and you likely will to.

Assuming you're playing the PC version (which you damn well should be), there should be some sort of no clipping command you can use through the console (press ` to drop down the console). I don't know what it is, though, (maybe no_clip 1 or something) so you will have to see if you can figure it out in game or you will have to go online to search for it. It shouldn't really matter as you're already cheating...

Default Re: i know return to castle wolfenstein is ancient now. but i thought i'd play it again

The problem is that you are probably using the all weapons cheat and one of the mission objectives is to pick up the pistol and then the rifle, but with the all weapons cheat you already have them so when you get in the truck there are still 2 objectives missing thatís why you donít get the cut scene, you have to die to restart without the weapons so you can pass to the next level.
    Pentium D 830 - ASUS P5WD2 Premium -2x512MB Corsair XMS2 PC5300 -GeForce 6800GT 256 - Audigy 2 ZS 160GB Seagate HD with NCQ - Windows XP Professional 32bit -700W PSU - LG GSA 4163B DVD-RW DL

Default Castle Wolfenstein download

I've found this download site for old Castle Wolfenstein (PC version):
    Castle Wolfenstein download

Thread Information