Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9800 Pro Doom #

Default Re: 9800 Pro Doom #

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgm0th
    I never heard that before, but I guess Doom 3 won't let you play with more than 4x AA at all.
    what's the point of AA higher than 4x? i mean at those resolutions and 4x AA you shouldn't see ANY jagged edges. And I really don't mind jagged edges... i like FPS better than not seeing stupid jagged edges... just my 2 cents....
    "Alex : As an unmuddied lake, Fred. As clear as an azure sky of deepest summer. You can rely on me, Fred." Clockwork Orange

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../clockwork.jpg

You can still see them with 4xAA. Check for railings, in particular. Even at a high resolution with 4xAA those can still appear jagged. But if it doesn't bother you, then don't worry about it. Aliasing is really a matter of personal preference.

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgm0th
    You can still see them with 4xAA. Check for railings, in particular. Even at a high resolution with 4xAA those can still appear jagged. But if it doesn't bother you, then don't worry about it. Aliasing is really a matter of personal preference.
    yah phone wires has the worse jagged wires... doesn't bother me *shrug*
    "Alex : As an unmuddied lake, Fred. As clear as an azure sky of deepest summer. You can rely on me, Fred." Clockwork Orange

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../clockwork.jpg

bothers me... bothers me a lot!!!! The point of playing new games is to play with quality. Doom 3 with it's new graphic and engine thingies comes out n u play like it could have been made 3 years ago...???? why would you do that?
    -Case - Aspire X-Dreamer (Silver)
    -Processor - P4 2.8C OC 3.26GHz
    -Motherboard - Chaintech S865PE Socket 478 Intel® Pentium 4 800MHz FSB Intel 865PE + ICH5
    -RAMs - pqi TURBO (2 x 1GB) DDR400 Dual Channel 2.5-3-2-5
    -Graphic Card - HIS ATI 512MB X1650 Pro
    -Hard Drive - Western Digital 7200rpm 8mb cache (250gb)
    -CD Drive - NEC DVD-RW ND-2510A

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information