Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jedi Knight II

jaani, did you see the review these guys give the game. Maybe you should write to them and offer a little advice.

Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast

JD2 looks really good although i aint played it yet (gettin tomorrow :D) all the mags i read have rated highly.....SOF 2 looks amazing!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jaani

Uhoh, I feel myself ranting again. *slaps self*

Looks like i will get the game then :p LOL
    Athlon XP 1800 + @ 1600
    Gigabyte Ga-7va KT-400
    ASus Gf4 Ti 4200 128
    Seagate Barracuda III
    512mb Kingmax DDR 333

Well i bought the game, and i completely agree with everything Jaani has said. If you have played the original at all then you will be thoroughly disappointed. Like he said there is really only one good thing about the game, and that is the MULTIPLAYER WOOHOO trust me it is insanely fun. The different configurations of force powers make every game unique, and what is also great about them is that whichever configuration you chose you can actually own others by sheer skill. Speaking of skill if your good with a lightsaber you can kill just about anything. But in multiplayer, unlike single, it is not that easy. I only bought the game for the multiplayer, so i can say that i am not as disappointed as most. If you like good multiplayer and you have broadband, a good vid card (works great on my GF2 GTS) then you cant go wrong buying this game.:p

Im getting it.
    MP is what its all bout anyway. SP is just the three day finger work out that gets you ready to slice and dice online.

It doesn't look like Raven is company comprised of... ah... force-strong Jedis, but updates should aid in bug removal.

And if i didn't i wouldn't be a Jedi.

Quote Originally Posted by JediAgent
    Im getting it.
    MP is what its all bout anyway. SP is just the three day finger work out that gets you ready to slice and dice online.
    Thats the trouble with games these days. Think about the time you devote to a game you play online. To stay 'good' at the particular game you gotta play the game. Now factor in games are released all the time and what do you end up with? a 90+ $$ game that is shelved after a few weeks because you simply cannot keep playing it online because youve lost interest / another game has come out and looks better. Then the vicious circle starts again.

Very few games are singleplayer oriented these days. Sure, MOA had some pretty sweet scenes in the campaign mode, but how many times have you played through it? once? maybe twice?
    RtCW? I finished it the afternoon I got it.
    Ghost Recon? (It pains me to say this) not even a weekends worth of solid single-player gameplay. I love Ghost Recon, but they really dropped the ball with the lack of sp campaigns.

I just spent the last 4 days playing Dark Forces 2:Jedi Knight right through to the end. 4 hours itll take me to play JKII right through and what a bore that was.

Go down to your local store and pickup Deus Ex.
    Next month lemme know how far youve got.

i completed deus ex in under a week first time round.... but i did have the week off from any work :)

and dam that was a good game :)
    that killa....

mmmmmm me likes cable + athlon 1800XP

Oh lord, i just rememered i got Dues ex in a package with my SBLive! 5.1 Platinum over a year and a half ago. Sorry cant post anymore, install process is taking up entire screen.

Play Deus Ex on hard mode and put all your stats into melee combat skills.

I did that last year just before xmas. Still going. (although, i only play it once or twice a week, im stuck in hk still, getting the sword back from the white dudes)

Its an awesome game. Dont bother getting the 40+meg multiplayer patch though. very few people were interested in multiplayer, and when it came out, those that were, werent anymore.

Undying is another great sp game.
    Rune, Dark Forces 2, Rainbow Six series (esp Rogue Spear), Unreal...the list goes on

i have to say i never tried hard without using skill points... i always used them, but anyway

never actually tried the multiplayer... i had 56k modem back then and couldn't b arsed to download it, and seeing it didn't have much praise i just didn't see the point...

might do now tho... hehe love cable :) be done in 15mins

hmmmmmmmmmmm

and yeah soo many good games just dying now :(

ah well, hopefully some good/better games will come out soon...

cs however strong as ever :)
    that killa....

mmmmmm me likes cable + athlon 1800XP

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information