Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jedi Knight II

yeah, CS is still alive. for now.
    I just wish there wasnt the prevalent cheating. Its a integral part of the game for newbies, thats sad.

Beefy Guest

Clive Barker's Undying and American McGee's Alice were two of the best games i've played recently for a single player FPS. the way everything had been done and the atmosphere was incredible.. Also, Serious Sam 2 was a lot of fun as well. Especially the last level... but the novelty of SS2 wears off pretty quickly..

Undying was awesome.

But you could tell that the dev team werent really putting much effort into it with those last few stages in the wood/caveman world. The game turned into max payne mode at that point.

Killing the end boss was interesting tho. I had sfa ammo, and nfi how to kill him.

I love it when they make you improvise.

Having the end bos walk around in a huge open area with crates all around him with more then enough weapons and health is pointless.
    *cough* RtCW *cough*

Alice wasnt too bad either.

X-Com 3 is another awesome game. Thatll eat a month or so of gaming.
    Hidden & Dangerous, Operation Flashpoint for some ww strat/combat.
    The Wheel of Time is another (esp if youve read any of Jordans books)
    Thief, Thief 2 are worth their weight in gold.

Its depressing that the companies behind most these games have gone under. Damm kids and their short attention spans.

Beefy Guest

wheel of time was great to start with, but it sorta wore thin later on... and the game was a little buggy at times too.. still fun though.

Max Payne was quite fun. For two and a half days after work and school. Too easy. Between bullet time and quicksaves, you shouldn't even have to get hurt. Hack it to beat it once, and then start on the hardest level.

I just got through Thief 2 (part of the SBLive package again) and that was kewl until you hit the religious cult crap. There should have been "hidden" levels that you got to by getting hidden stashes. (Like DOOM) That got me hooked for a few days.

I installed Deus eX, but havent played it yet. Installed MDK2 anbd found that to be fun until the third level with the stupid profesor.

RtCW was ROCKIN' but the end boss was kinda stupid. I can kill him in under 45 sec now.

I still want to get throu Sacrifice. that loses interest when you cant kill anybody after the 5th level up, even with 3 or 5 different missions to choose from.

yeah well... :flames:
    that killa....

mmmmmm me likes cable + athlon 1800XP

Oh yeah, and burned SOF, want to see SOF2 very badly.

Quote Originally Posted by JediAgent
    Oh yeah, and burned SOF, want to see SOF2 very badly.
    Me too , loved the violence in sof looks great
    Athlon XP 1800 + @ 1600
    Gigabyte Ga-7va KT-400
    ASus Gf4 Ti 4200 128
    Seagate Barracuda III
    512mb Kingmax DDR 333

Well, i can say Dues Ex has successfully frustrated the hell out o me. Im in Hong Kong at the MJ12 chopper landing place trying to get out. Maybe i should quicksave more often....

I hate JK2 SP, but JK2 MP ROCKS! If anyone is really good and wants to setup a small MP game to help me out/or get your butt whooped (whichever) send me a email. I think its in my profile.

I think im gonna quit all other games when Galaxies launches in Dec. THats the Star Wars MMORPG. It looks cool. By then ill have to put more time into school anyway, so might as well cut down on the gaming... i said cut down, not cut out btw.

Beefy Guest

Galaxies.. another 'widow-maker'... :(

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information