Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bored anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetic

yea i know what thats like..i get bored of games real quick these days...did you ever play max payne?? its pretty short. but SWEET:D might play it again if i can drag myself away from the forums/msn lol:laugh:
    Yeah, Max Payne was really good... I finished it in the first two difficulty levels, bored of it now though :(.

1 thing i didnt like about it tho. was those maze levels....i dont wanna follow a trail of blood around... i wanna shoot ppl... wtf? i didnt download it off the net for free...erm.... Pay my hard earned money -cough- to walk around mazes...:D :shoot2:
    Madness is the gift that has been given to me!

*Slaps Ollie, Beffy and Mouse with The Creators lifeless carcuss.....then ties up Morgan lander and forces him to listen to ****ty pop music for hours..bwahaha

actually my little bro bought the game and did not like the 20 FPS he was getting with he TNT2 vid card.. hehehe so i grabed it from him and well.. finished that one too.. really sucks there is no multiplayer .. hehe imagine... everyone going into bullet time every 2 seconds... LOL would make for long Death Matches.. ehhehe
    Lately i have been playing tribes2.. but that is about it.. don't have the linux version so i am hardly playing it.. (/me does not like to "reboot" into windows.. kinda feel like i am punishing my puter for something)

Loopy
    MY System:
    A7V133 rev5
    Athlon 1.1 (200) Volcano 6cu+
    Creative Gf2GTS /Blorb
    30 gig 7200 rpm Hdd
    16 DVD pioneer
    4x4x24 burner
    HQ08 case

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information