Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bored anyone?

I dunno about you guys.. but damn, I AM BORED with games these days.. i was over at hardcoreware.net and bryan wrote a great article .. ( http://www.hardcoreware.net/reviews/...l/12-04-01.htm )

I mean.. i just bought wolfinstien, now don't get me wrong. Its a great game.. but really... same-old, same-old..

i hope someone comes out with something new (and hopefully release it for linux so i can finally get rid of windoze ehehhe)

close ur eyes lean back and remember the first time you saw DOOM.... remember the shivers you got.. remember? when was the last time you got that feeling? But hey the point is can anyone tell me of a game that you think i might like to spark some interest back into me(and put my gf2gts to use), studying/learning linux is fun but i need something to break up my evenings.
    thanks Loopy@work
    MY System:
    A7V133 rev5
    Athlon 1.1 (200) Volcano 6cu+
    Creative Gf2GTS /Blorb
    30 gig 7200 rpm Hdd
    16 DVD pioneer
    4x4x24 burner
    HQ08 case

SileNceR, Messenger of the Dark and the Night. To post quality, or not to post at all, THAT is the Question - Never again ask what can my post count do for me besides increasing my ego, but instead ask what can I do to help someone else!
    Overclockers Melbourne (http://www.ocmelbourne.com).

interesting, but would not really work my gf2gts.. maybe i should reiterate (spelling?)

I want something that is gonna make my jaw drop... with both gameplay, graphics and the idea of the game.... i am sure you know what i mean... like can't leave it alone, staying up till 4 am and having to work at 7am..

i dunno maybe this is a lost cause...
    MY System:
    A7V133 rev5
    Creative Gf2GTS /Blorb
    30 gig 7200 rpm Hdd
    16 DVD pioneer
    4x4x24 burner
    HQ08 case

Well if it is any consolation, I'm sure the game developers are frantically looking for the same thing.:wave:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

you are probally right in that fact... i mean a local (for me) company is developing a game that is really really kewl.. and built on an old concept (dungeons and dragons) but i am truley afraid that it will look similar to that might and magic game (that crappy 3rd person-over-the-shoulder one .. ) Now if the developers were "allowed" to continue working on the new ideas for games.. instead of makeing the fast buck off another q3 engine clone (or something to that fact) then.. well ... we would see somemore progress.. ..

just as another question.. anyone know if HALO is gonna come out for the PC???
    anyways.. i better get somework done today. ehehhe
    loopy
    MY System:
    A7V133 rev5
    Creative Gf2GTS /Blorb
    30 gig 7200 rpm Hdd
    16 DVD pioneer
    4x4x24 burner
    HQ08 case

at first it was, then it wasnt. now i have no idea..sorry man

have u played Deus Ex?? maybe thats the game u're lookin for?;) :thumb:
    Madness is the gift that has been given to me!

*Slaps Ollie, Beffy and Mouse with The Creators lifeless carcuss.....then ties up Morgan lander and forces him to listen to ****ty pop music for hours..bwahaha

I loved deus ex.. that was a pretty good game.... I think i actually played that game just hours before i got married.. ehhehe but got bored of it.. maybe i am one of those ppl who can't be happy.. i dunno..
    MY System:
    A7V133 rev5
    Creative Gf2GTS /Blorb
    30 gig 7200 rpm Hdd
    16 DVD pioneer
    4x4x24 burner
    HQ08 case

i was just reading my last post over.. and i got bored of the game not bored of being married.. heheheh /me tooo early..
    MY System:
    A7V133 rev5
    Creative Gf2GTS /Blorb
    30 gig 7200 rpm Hdd
    16 DVD pioneer
    4x4x24 burner
    HQ08 case

Whew - lucky for you, you cleared that up
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy
    I loved deus ex.. that was a pretty good game.... I think i actually played that game just hours before i got married.. ehhehe but got bored of it.. maybe i am one of those ppl who can't be happy.. i dunno..
    yea i know what thats like..i get bored of games real quick these days...did you ever play max payne?? its pretty short. but SWEET:D might play it again if i can drag myself away from the forums/msn lol:laugh:
    Madness is the gift that has been given to me!

*Slaps Ollie, Beffy and Mouse with The Creators lifeless carcuss.....then ties up Morgan lander and forces him to listen to ****ty pop music for hours..bwahaha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information