Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: No cracks work on PC!!

Default No cracks work on PC!!

I've installed medal of honor pacific assault onto my pc, but the no-cd crack i've got for it doesn't work, although I know there's nothing wrong with the crack itself as a friend has exactly the same game and crack and they work perfectly for him. There was no problems in the installation, and this has happened many times before with other games on this pc.

When i try to load the game with the crack installed it says it 'encountered a problem and had to close' (with the option to send an error report).

Anybody got any ideas on how i could fix this?

Default Re: No cracks work on PC!!

When I start getting system-wide errors I generally scrap the OS and reinstall fresh. While drastic, it tends to give the machine a new lease on life and things usually work they way they were meant to.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Are you sure your system specs are up to handling that game? The game needs no ties to the Windows registry to run so I'm guessing you should try a different CDfix for the game exe. Maybe you have the WRONG version CDfix for your game. Update the game and make sure the fix matches your version of the game. Or don't update the game and use an original version fix.
    Also turn off error reporting becuase its just plainly annoying and absolutly worthless! Yeah, like Microsoft is going to come rushing to your aid, jeez....
    Also I hope you own the original discs and your not pirating.....
    Last edited by Spongebob; 12-12-2004 at 01:08 PM.

Thumbs up Re: No cracks work on PC!!

Im using windows XP professional, and i HAD exactly the same error, the game was downloaded. And i deleted that game because i was frustrated, so i updated my drivers, and downloaded MOHPA directors edition, and the problem was gone i can now play it without any problems.Easyest way to update yor drivers is. open Start menu, click windows update then first run express, and after that run custom. I hope i helped, i know lots of people have the same problem. i can give you download link pm me.

thanx for the info i m not going to install these types of software

Thread Information