Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What was your favorite video game last year and up until now?

Default Re: What was your favorite video game last year and up until now?

Rome total war for RTS,BF1942 Desert Combat/BF2 for online 1st person. I don't have HL2 but played thru it, it's really good. I've also played/enjoyed FEAR, but not all the way thru.

Oblivion so far, is an excellent game. It's not perfect and has its quirks. It has not quite lived up to my overly bloated expectations, but for the ~3 hours I've played it, it's a must have!
    Last edited by matm347; 03-24-2006 at 04:56 AM.

Default Re: What was your favorite video game last year and up until now?

Quote Originally Posted by matm347
    Rome total war for RTS,BF1942 Desert Combat/BF2 for online 1st person. I don't have HL2 but played thru it, it's really good. I've also played/enjoyed FEAR, but not all the way thru.

Oblivion so far, is an excellent game. It's not perfect and has its quirks. It has not quite lived up to my overly bloated expectations, but for the ~3 hours I've played it, it's a must have!
    Even though this post is a year old, but since you brought it up. My favorite game now is Karaoke revolution party. What a party blast! Singing and dancing is fun even if you have no telant and it beats DDR becuse singing is more fun than dancing and you can do both at the same time if you wish with KRP. I'm sure it's not a game that will keep a person coming back time after time but it was sooooo much fun the first time I played it that I'm still luaghing in the back of my head just thinking about it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information