Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: HL2 cd key?????

Default HL2 cd key?????

hey guys!

can someone plz point me in the direction of the locatin in the registry of the HL2 cd key?

I bought HL2 from BigW when it came out and recently bought a new vid card that also came with HL2. My first version of HL2 on my main pc only comes with HL2, CSS and HL2 DM but the later version that I loaded onto my daughters pc has got all the mods including DOD so what I want to do is swap cd keys and accounts so I can have all the goodies on my main pc!

cheers
    64/3500+ | Gigabyte K8NS Ultra 939 | Gainy 6800 GS golden sample using 71.20 and DX 90c| 1Gb Geil PC3200 | WD 120Gb 7200rpm 8mb buffer | XP Pro + SP1 | Pioneer DVD burner dual layer | Antec 480 watt truepower wrapped in a Enermax 710B case | Dell 21" Trinitron.....etc

Default Re: HL2 cd key?????

steam sould keep all of that in the acount info on their server, try just loading you usernem on the steam on your pc and redownlad it all, i tink that should work i had to do the same when i rebuilt my pc, first install all the games, but add the mods after you get the games running

Thread Information