Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Gaming Legend is back in Time magazine

Default Gaming Legend is back in Time magazine

YO IM BACK! ITS BEEN FOREVER... WHAT HAVE I MISSED? ANY NEW HARDWARE? I JUST READ ABOUT FAT AGAIN IN TIME, here is an online link: http://www.fatal1ty.com/news/?type=DN&id=99.
    That was pretty funny but decent article I guess...
    I do see WCG annoucning games but NO QUAKE WTF? BS http://www.esreality.com/?a=post&id=1321956, the future of gaming resides in...Gears of War? Looks good but skill is not neessary, oh well, I try. Anyone have any news to update me on anything gaming or hardware? Even software lol?

Default Re: Gaming Legend is back in Time magazine

How long is forever? Were you here for Core 2 Duo and the nVidia 8800 series?

There hasn't been a decent Quake game since Quake 3 Arena, and it's been years since that was really a good choice for LAN events.

That said, those game choices are crap. Blizzard RTS games are passť these days. SC and W3 are my two favorite RTSs of all time, but Company of Heroes and Dawn of War are where it's at these days.

CS? FIFA? Crap. They should be playing FEAR and Battlefield.

Gears of War is probably the best console shooter since Goldeneye. I can see that as a valid choice, though I'm not experienced enough with the multiplayer to say that with confidence. That said, I'm not of the opinion that console games should be used at all when there are better same-genre PC games available.

Default Re: Gaming Legend is back in Time magazine

Yeah I agree with that. Pc ftw! Thanks

Thread Information