Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Poll: What gaming system owns?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Which System Is Da Best??

maybe if i had one. i might like em a lil more..but i cant really say as i havent used any of the consoles in this list. :(
    Madness is the gift that has been given to me!

*Slaps Ollie, Beffy and Mouse with The Creators lifeless carcuss.....then ties up Morgan lander and forces him to listen to ****ty pop music for hours..bwahaha

The last console I had my hands on was ColecoVision:eek:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Beefy Guest

talk about old school! we didn't even get that here in Aus.. (as far as I know)....

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy
    poor, poor little consoles.. :cry: nobody loves them anymore..

well, I do. you people really shouldn't be so nasty to consoles. :no:
    don;t forget beefy, you have come to a forum dealing with COMPUTER hardware(i.e. the whole forum, not this particular sub-forum)

Beefy Guest

i know, but then again you get people like me that, apart from being heavily into puters, doesn't mind the odd little console now and again. I've grown up with both a computer and a console all my life.. I love em both.. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. C
    The last console I had my hands on was ColecoVision:eek:
    only console i have ever owned was an atari 2600:eek:
    oh and i had a playstation for a day. returned it and got a 3d card instead:D
    Madness is the gift that has been given to me!

*Slaps Ollie, Beffy and Mouse with The Creators lifeless carcuss.....then ties up Morgan lander and forces him to listen to ****ty pop music for hours..bwahaha

PS2

The best console I have ever played. And what are you people talking about, when it comes to games, PC's suck. At least you don't have to tweak a PS2 to actually get the game to work

My view on consoles is if all you want to do is play games, buy a console. If 50% or less of your time is spent on games, then a PC is a better option :)
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Beefy Guest

it's kinda hard for people to pick the BEST console at the moment, mainly cos here in aus, we don't have the gamecube / xbox yet... so i'd have to stick with ps2.

:eye: If you like PC so much, then why don't you tell an administrator/moderator to add it to the list, eh?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information