Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hows the game cube?

with the gamecube out today, i was wonderting, do you like it? how does it compare to PS2 and the xbox? etc

Haven't had a chance to check it out yet, I would like to though.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

i havent seen much about it...but i was lookin through a catalogue the other day, and saw some of the games they're sellin for it..hmm..same old nintendo **** hey. mario this. mario that, and the 1 or 2 other adventure type games that just look and feel like mario anyway.. how much longer are they gonna flog that for?:confused:
    Madness is the gift that has been given to me!

*Slaps Ollie, Beffy and Mouse with The Creators lifeless carcuss.....then ties up Morgan lander and forces him to listen to ****ty pop music for hours..bwahaha

Well let's take an objective look at it... It all depends on the type of game you are looking for and/or who you are buying it for. Basically gamecube is at one end the ps2 is in the middle and the xbox is at the other end..

okay if you are looking to get something small and compact you should definitely go for the gamecube if size doesn't matter get the ps2 or xbox

if you are looking for dvd movie playback as an added feature then the gamecube won't cut it.

basically the gamecube seems to have a lot of games geared for more younger users and those who loved the classic nintendo games.. however they do have more mature games... such as the remake of resident evil (the first and best one that is).

if you are a hardcore gamer or want and all around system then i don't suggest getting a game cube...

i don't know about australia but here in canada all of the systems are the same price now or will be soon... so money isn't really a factor anymore... if you want the best value i would suggest either a ps2 or xbox.. i personally preffer ps2 (more games, and games i like better)

The ad is pretty cool....
    <Insert Witty Comment Here.>

Has anyone been able to see the graphics quality yet?
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

the graphics vary from game to game... as with all consoles and pc games... the hardware power doesn't match either the ps2 or the xbox but i would argu that the quality of all three if very similar and hard to distinguish the difference... also i would argue that the graphics on some of the game cube games excede those of some of the xbox games graphics... one beautiful game is star wars rogue squadron... i think that is what it is called...

The gamecube JUST came out down under????? WTF? Its been out here for nearly 8 months and most Star Wars fans agree, the cube is worth purchasing for the SW game alone. Phenomonal graphics, sound, etc.

yah i just rented the GameCube and i took out star wars rogue squadron rogue leader.... and also resident evil... i would have to admit that the star wars game is a lot of fun and the graphics are pretty good.. i mean check out the shadows on the ship ... amazing.. but if you think that was good.. just wait till you see Resident Evil.. i would have to say that that game has the one of if not the best graphics that i've ever seen in a console game... and it's not just the grapichs it's the camera angles the sound.. the detail... the game play.. it's amazing.. i'd have to say that the ps2 is the best system.. but if i would buy another one it would be a gamecube

Ill buy a 'cube when im out picking up Doom3.

*tries desperatly to keep a straight face*

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information