Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Doom III Chat

na im thinking of something a little bit more realistic then them...
    PHEAR ME!

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut Zer0
    Alot of aussies dont have broadband connections to the net either, I myself have pretty much given up on online play. There is only so long one can put up with 56k/incompetence of our govt.

My heart is totally in BZ's statement.

I would like to see some of the Yanks who whine about their Cable/ADSL connection come here and PAY THROUGH THE NOSE for substandard speed and reliability. To make matters worse, phone lines (by and large) are crap in Australia compared to the U.S.

Not having a go at Americans in general, just the minority who shoot off their mouth with little thought in what they are saying

And I strongly reject claims that user-created Unreal mods are not played... I play them all the damn time thank you very much! Part of the reason I don't play any of the Quake based games online anymore is the arrogance and "h4x0r 5P33k" of so many there. Oh, and the whingers who blame lag for their lack of skill.

Still I believe the best money I ever spent on a game was Wolfenstein 3D : peace:

[/RANT]

Beefy Guest

Exactly. Like I said before, I don't have the patience to argue... but I'm with you guys

Beefy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by heretic
    na im thinking of something a little bit more realistic then them...
    Well, you asked for it... <a href="http://gamespot.com/gamespot/features/all/e3_2002_bestof/p1_02.html" target="_blank">The Sims Online</a>... If I see anyone think about playing this I'll slap them myself...

Originally posted by beefy [B]Well, you asked for it... The Sims Online... If I see anyone think about playing this I'll slap them myself...
    THE SIMS!?!?!??! if you think the sims is realistic then i suggest you seek medical attention....FAST!

what im talkin about is a gta3 style (maybe 1st person) game where you run arround, interacting with others and carring out acts of senceless violence!!!
    PHEAR ME!

Originally posted by beefy
    [B]Well, you asked for it... The Sims Online... If I see anyone think about playing this I'll slap them myself...
    THE SIMS!?!?!??! if you think the sims is realistic then i suggest you seek medical attention....FAST!

what im talkin about is a gta3 style (maybe 1st person) game where you run arround, interacting with others and carring out acts of senceless violence!!! :thumb:
    PHEAR ME!

just wanted to make sure i got my point across :D
    PHEAR ME!

Beefy Guest

You want realistic GTA3? So basically once you're a wanted man and arrested, you can't play again for 10 years? I'm sure that'd be a real hit.. :D

your only saying that cos you would always be in prison...

na well of course you would leave out that feature... maybe reset the players score when they get arrested or somethin...

maybe even have a police class that people could play so there can be some balance between senseless violence and police brutality:hammer:
    PHEAR ME!

Beefy Guest

so you want something more like State of Emergency than GTA3...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information