Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Gta3




  1. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    674

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tweak
    Personally I think the GTA series sucks badly.
    What? How dare you say so!

    The original GTA was just that - original! And a hell of a lot of fun to play.

  2. #12
    Beefy Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tweak
    Personally I think the GTA series sucks badly.
    Just wondering, have you actually sat and played gta3 yet? it's a fair big step from the first two..

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    4,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beefy


    Just wondering, have you actually sat and played gta3 yet? it's a fair big step from the first two..
    No, I wouldn't bother either.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    320

    Default

    u should try well all that sux about the game is the lag and there is supposedly going to be a patch for it since alot of ppl are complaining and i mean ALOT. And the major killer for the game is no multiplayer, and yes the game has a big differenace since GTA1 and GTA2 series. The game is like playing Hitman with the ability to steal cars and drive like in Midtown madness 2. The phisics of the cars are really great i think not like Driver where ur car would just start to tip over. There are minor problems with the feel of the cars as u get them upside down, when throwing ppl out of cars u may not be acually holding them but holding "air" some distance away u have to relaly see this to notice it but other then that i would not buy the game cause of the problems atm with it once the patch comes out then get it :laugh:

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    674

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beefy


    Just wondering, have you actually sat and played gta3 yet? it's a fair big step from the first two..
    I actually found the first game more entertaining than the sequels...

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    1,166

    Default

    I have lots of fond memories of that game.....:)
    <Insert Witty Comment Here.>

  7. #17

    Default

    i personally love the gta series, i aint got gta3 yet...but shafted 21 should sort that out this w/end...

    my fav gta was the uk one...dunno y i think the visual enhancements were what made the game...

    umn, tweaky only a fool wouldnt give gta3 a try
    sKuLLsHoT
    www.morb.ath.cx

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    2,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris


    I actually found the first game more entertaining than the sequels...

    Ditto..... in fact when I get together with one of my mates we still play against each other in the original GTA... great fun :D

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    674

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Albinus



    Ditto..... in fact when I get together with one of my mates we still play against each other in the original GTA... great fun :D
    Hell yeah... in fact, it's one of the most entertaining games to play multiplayer, IMHO :).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •