Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Neverwinter Nights

Mooaahahahahaha!!

That's OK... they can brag about not buying games. I'll just keep enjoying the Hell out of myself with this one. :devil win
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Beefy Guest

you and me both.. :)

IS this game acually worth it i mean i hear ppl say for 3cds they could of done a better job...

Its just my opinion, but yes, the game is worth buying. It has a refreshing interface that actually makes good use of the mouse for a change and the graphics are a lot better than previous fantasy titles. The spell effects are also much better than you're probably accustomed to.

Cuold it have been better? Sure... name a game that couldn't be improved. But is is worthy of your time and hard-earned dollars? You bet. :)
    My Toys

This game is brilliant!!!
    The only problem I have with it is:
    forget to eat
    forget to sleep
    forget to ring girlfriend
    forget to, well most things

The other problem is it has a lvl cap which comes in around lvl 20 (so i've been told) and i'm already a lvl 17 ranger.
    Athlon XP 1600+ @ 1662Mhz | Volcano 7+ HSF | Soltek SL-75DRV5 | 256MB Corsair XMS-3000 DDR RAM | 44x44x24 Yamaha CDR-W F1 | 16x Liteon DVD | 40Gig 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda | 20Gig 5400rpm Seagate | GeForce2 MX-400 | SB Live! | RTL8139A NIC | RTL8139B NIC | 12 Fans | 1 x ss Blue cc | 2 x Red Neons | 450W Codgen PSU | Logitech Z-340 2.1 Sub and sats | 17" Osborune Monitor | Win XP Pro | M$ explorer rat and keyboard | Everglide Attack Optical

Beefy Guest

Currently 13 cleric / 2 fighter

I went single class for the higher hit points. I'm running a level 16 Barbarian.

As for the level limitation, this is a rule that has been pushed hard in the new TSR 3rd Edition Rules for AD&D. This game runs those rules, so the level limitation does come into play.

Of course, you can always continue adventuring and get even better items and become totally KICK-ASS! ;)
    My Toys

Beefy Guest

You're not wrong their Darth. What I'm waiting for now is the expansion pack that raises the cap past 20th level, and allows epic characters and feats! :D

until then, I guess I'll try and hit 20th level first

How much is this game in Aust dollars :?:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information