Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Step into the alienware arena!

1. Exclamation Step into the alienware arena!

Gamers Wanted for Series of Alienware Sponsored Activities,
    Online and at Leading Venues Across North America

San Jose, Calif., July 13, 2009— iGames unveiled today the official launch of Alienware Arena™ (Alienware Arena - Gamers Wanted), a new ongoing series of gaming events presented by Alienware®, Dell’s premier, high-performance PC gaming brand representing premium power and performance for gamers and technology enthusiasts alike.

Starting this summer and running through 2010, gamers can compete in head-to-head and team challenges for opportunities to win a share of more than $50,000 worth of cash and kick-ass Alienware gaming gear, including rigs such as the new Alienware M17x, the most powerful 17” gaming laptop in the universe.

Summer activities include online tournaments for Left 4 Dead™ and Counter-Strike® as well as live events at leading gamer gatherings including QuakeCon, the largest LAN party in North America and Fragapalooza, Canada’s largest PC gaming event as well as Howie’s Game Shack, a chain of the largest LAN centers on the continent.

Additional events later in the year will feature hit titles including Team Fortress 2™, Quake Live™, Warcraft® III: The Frozen Throne™, and highly anticipated new titles that have yet to be released.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    Gamers can learn more about upcoming events and register through the new Alienware Arena portal at Alienware Arena - Gamers Wanted. Through the new site gamers can also tune in to live video broadcasts of championship matches, discuss gaming news and event results, download highlight reels of past events, upload photos of their experiences at live events, and earn experience points from their contributions, among many other features.

Alienware, the most powerful force in the universe is ready to dominate. Are you? Join us. www.alienwarearena.com.<o:p></o:p>
    http://forums.tweaktown.com/attachme...1&d=1247783751
    Alienware-Rose

Need more assistance? Be sure to check out our official forums: http://support.alienware.com

Make sure to check out Alienware's latest episode from the first animated series, Breed - http://www.alienware.com/breed

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: Step into the alienware arena!

Thanks for posting Rose, and welcome to TweakTown!

I am sure some gamers will love to take part in this!!

Think you could do me a favor? If you see this and you may be able to please PM me, I need a BIOS for a alienware desktop that is very old and we no longer have the information to login/update the BIOS. I need the latest BIOS for Area-51 StormTrooper Limited edition, with the Abit AA8XE Third-Eye motherboard in it.

I know you are not supposed to do such things, that is why I asked you to PM me. I have tried many other methods, even calling in and have had no luck. Seems like such a drag for my family to have paid so much for this computer so long ago only to be shut out by support/downloads only because we have lost our login/purchase information.

Hope you can help!!!

Thanks for your time, and thanks posting about this new gaming arena for our members to go and check out

Thread Information