Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Comp lags after game closes

respawn, most (not all) 15K SCSI drives that I have seen, have single drive platters in them, so as to make them run cooler, but on the same note, every HP server I have seen that uses 10/15k SCSI Disks are lined with 120mm high-speed fans (ie. 4x120mm fans moving air just arounf the HDDs!!)
    sKuLLsHoT
    www.morb.ath.cx

you get what you pay for don't ya?

well this is a very old thread and I decided to bring it back to life. I recently got myself a 512 stick from crucial and it fixed all the problems that I was having.

lol yeah I read the whole thing and was thinking, his sig says that he has 768mb's ram. I was like :?:.
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

see, all u have to do is feed xp more ram...it eats it
    sKuLLsHoT
    www.morb.ath.cx

ya it sure does.....but apparently its working allright. I was originally gonna get a 256 stick which would bring me to 512 but then I was like neeeh get 768 for future use. I guess in the future I"ll appreciate it but not now. Right now its only for bragging rights I guess.

Bragging rights are key, only prob is your bragin bout having 768 pc-2100 ram...

Anyway I have 384 sdram right now and this comp doesnt lag at all when I exit games, guess I am lucky

ya..........384. I had 256 your forgetting something there. Its not the speed of the ram its how much is available for the system to use.

Aaah ok, I think my 512mb should be able to hold off XP

512 will be fine. My friend has 512 and he doesn't have any problems.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information