Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: It's now legal in Australia to have "Mod chips" fi

It came over the radio news at 1pm (Sydney time) but here's a link, http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/...818506991.html ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Beefy Guest

You'd think that Sony would have some legal ground in the fact that they make games for different regions for a purpose... Same as DVD's.. but it's all good in the end.

I'm thinking Sony's lawyers are working on something to get this ruling reversed.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

I bet they would be but now I can get our's done so we can use copies of the games so that the original disks don't get sratched by the kids which so many have been now. :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Umm Hmm, OK, Now that the judge has ruled, you best get off your duff and do that

if you have any question about the meaning of procrastination; If you look the word up in the dictionary --- you will see Beefy's picture there
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Beefy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. C
    if you have any question about the meaning of procrastination; If you look the word up in the dictionary --- you will see Beefy's picture there
    That's an old picture now.. I've got a new one around here somewhere.... hmm.. oh well. I'll find it later...

The language will have evolved so far by then.............

I was just checking to see if you were awake:thumb:

Beefy Guest

The language might have evolved, but I won't have moved anywhere. :)

Don't ya love it when people basically have two conversations at once, one with italics and the other normal? And you woke me up too..

Ya needed to be awake. ;)
    Ya at work remember. :D

2 conversations at once:eek: Don't go over-exerting yourself!

find that picture yet?

Thread Information