Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Next Big Game?

Youre a sad little man Tweak.
    :p

Release dates for DNF are as common as leaked nVidia drivers.

Theres talk of a Deus Ex movie as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut Zer0
    Youre a sad little man Tweak.
    :p
    How so?
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Beefy Guest

There's 'talk' of a lot of things.. :)

I'm still hanging out for planetside, however i've got no idea when it's going to be released....:confused:
    <Insert Witty Comment Here.>

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tweak

How so?
    Recent talk here on the forums re: Doom3 and my input to those discussions should tell you why. :)

Tribes 2 is being re-released soon with a new Patch, Tribes 1 maps converted to T2 and a couple of mods. Retails for USD$10 or free if you prevesiouly brought Tribes 2. Its a shame what happened with the developer, but the game doesnt deserve an unjustly death. Its an awesome game. Lets hope Sierra dont deliver the last nail in the coffin for it. They already axed the mission pack... :(

It's not a game that will likely need overclocking, but I loved Master of Orion II (still play it a lot, years since its introduction) and I'm anxious for MOO3. It is supposed to be out in September or so.

Doom3

The most significant gaming advance since Q1.
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy
    There's 'talk' of a lot of things.. :)
    Yes there is 'talk' of a lot of things....however, as far as a DX movie goes, it's not just 'talk', because it's already been confirmed. Apparently it's going to be directed by the same guy that directed 'spider man'. :)
    <Insert Witty Comment Here.>

Beefy Guest

And apparently Alien vs Predator is being made as well, i think by the guy that did Resident Evil...

Yes the AvP movie is in the works. There was a somewhat lame old script I read a while back which was a waste of time, but the Resident Evil guy is now working on a new script.

Considering Aliens and the Predator are two great science fiction franchises, the pressure is really on the guy to produce a good movie.

Also, Alien5 is being discussed seriously now, with Sigourney Weaver saying she'd like to do it soon.

On that topic, the Primal Hunt expansion pack to the Aliens vs Predator2 game has gone gold and should be released soon. I liked AvP2 and I still play it online evey now and then, so the expansion pack will be a nice addition.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information