Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Silent Hill 2 for playstation 2...WHAT A STUPID GAME!!

I just got through playing this game and I can tell you this....DON'T Bother!! The game is not only confusing, but the ending SUCKS! I guess the japanese have a different mindset than americans do on what makes a game good. If you get this game, don't say I didn't warn ya!

Beefy Guest

What type of games do you normally play / like?

I usually like games with good graphics and a good storyline, but this game let me down on BOTH! I have seen other PS2 games and the graphics blew me away! But here you STILL have blocky graphics and the games storyline doesn't seem that much changed since the LAST silent hill!! The ending of the game was the WORST part! I was really dissapointed. I thought AT LEAST they would come UP to resident evil standards anyway...........Oh well....from now on I am gonna find a DEMO of the new silent hill 3 BEFORE I buy it!

Beefy Guest

You're using Resident Evil as a standard? God.. it must of been bad then. :D

Lets just put it this way....reesident evil was the only game it comes CLOSE to....doesn't even MATCH that! Now as far as graphics like max payne or something .....FORGET IT!

Thread Information