Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Poll: What gets you most excited in regards to gaming technologies in 2010?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm curious to know your favorite gaming technologies, please chime in

Post I'm curious to know your favorite gaming technologies, please chime in

I'm curious to know your favorite gaming technologies, please chime in
    Multiple choices are allowed
    The post counter is not an intelligence meter!

Heat Team IRONMODS

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: I'm curious to know your favorite gaming technologies, please chime in

Geez...anybody around here care about technology....the latest-and-greatest?

Heat Team IRONMODS

Default Re: I'm curious to know your favorite gaming technologies, please chime in

Well it really only seems like a few sections of the forum get traffic here, so you may not get many replies as this is not one of those sections.

Do you need votes for an article or something specific, or was this a general inquiry? If you need votes for something specific or an article, I could ask all the users in the Gigabyte section to come over here and vote in a sticky if you want me to, if so let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    Well it really only seems like a few sections of the forum get traffic here, so you may not get many replies as this is not one of those sections.

Do you need votes for an article or something specific, or was this a general inquiry? If you need votes for something specific or an article, I could ask all the users in the Gigabyte section to come over here and vote in a sticky if you want me to, if so let me know.
    When I posted the poll...it said 99 users were viewing the "gaming lounge"...right now it says there are 65....it must be wrong

Anyhow...I'm a freelance writer for overclockers.com and I'm just gathering info to better focus my future reviews

Heat Team IRONMODS

Ya, I think it keeps track for a day or so maybe longer? I know I have noticed it said I was signed in a long time after I signed out once.

I thought you might be gather data for something along those lines. I'll make a thread in the Gigabyte section today and ask users to come here and vote and give you their thoughts, hopefully that will get you a little more input.

Thread created, hope this helps you get more input
    http://forums.tweaktown.com/f69/game...hnolgies-38935
    Last edited by Lsdmeasap; 04-01-2010 at 12:22 AM.

Wiimote, AI and resolution. That's what has impressed me the most lately.

For me it's the gameplay enhancement. Better physics and better AI will always help raise the level of immersion.

neural control (i.e. emotiv EPOC or OCZ NIA)

I like this technology very much without any reasons well its just me
    Tony

3D, tessellation, and AI. More for work than games, actually.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information