Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MOHAA rules...

Medal of honor allied assault... Have'nt tryed it?
    Try it, you'll like it...

It's got a lot of good reviews, but haven't tried it yet. What exactly do you like about it?

I'm a Return to Castle Wolfenstein man myself for online gaming :)

Beefy Guest

Wow. That's a flashback. :) Haven't played either of them for a while now. I actually bought them too. I'm neckdeep in SoF2 at the moment, with a little bit of Battlefield 1942 and soon to start America's Army...

So Beefy, out of all of them, which is the most fun all-round?

Beefy Guest

Haven't played AA yet, but as for fun, personally I'm gonna say SoF2 first, then BF1942, MoH and RtCW. BUT they are all good games.

Yea, Mohaa is great if for no other reason than the History lesson. Its not real great for multiplayer, as the player movement is only slightly faster than Half-Life speed, which sucks but yea the single player side is a great 10 hours or so. Gotta love that Q3 engine.
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Beefy Guest

omg.. zeradul just said he prefered single player over multiplayer! :D just kiddin dude. I agree with you on that one. MoHAA was very good playing through single player. I enjoyed it immensely. Played MP at a few LANs, but it didn't really get my attention.

Don't get me wrong, I said ITS multiplayer was lacking! Single player Mohaa earns a very high 6 out of 10 from me, as far as overall enjoyment. Online multiplayer Q2 and Q3 mods rank in at 9.8. With a little improvement left for online multiplayer Doom3... hehe. ;) ;)
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Beefy Guest

Considering that Doom 3, at this stage, has only got support for 4 peer-to-peer players in MP, I'd worry a little. They've been too busy developing the SP. But, they stated that they are going to start working on MP shortly.. and that it will be able to cater for more than 4 people....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information