Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: racing games who plays em

yeah cant get enough of racing games..... might be because i raced karts for 10 of so years eheh might have something to do with it.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tweak
    Bummer... *thinks of other racing games* - I used to like the NFS series a few years back!
    i first played it on sega saturn... wat a flop that system was

Is there a good motorcycle racing game out there that someone could recommend?

i played alot of gp500

probably Moto Racer 3 would be the pick at the moment..i could be wrong is there somethign better out?

Colin McRae Rally 2.0 is a big one at local LANs. Cant wait for 3.0

F1GP4 is pretty damm impressive, havnt played f12002 tho.

Ive always wanted to ask an american what is so damm appealing about Nascar racing. Frankly, the whole idea of being able to make a left-hand turn at high speed doesnt really make a whole lot of sense to me. Wheres the skill? or does it not matter?
    ::shrug::

Makes it easier to pop a top on that beer if'n you can steer with one hand bubba. Even I watch it at times & I can not explain it.

yeah i guess they like the close racing pitty they dont race on more proper circuits like watkins glen etc etc make it a little more interesting to watch....... still couldnt compete with the v8's in australia if you pretend HRT arent there... :-)

The motorcycle road races are more to my liking. Which driving game would most closely approximate that?

F1 2002 is more like a arcade game and GP4 is more a simulation, that has always been the case with the EA games compared to Geoff Cramond's games.
    Also how do you make a game about a season that is not even finished, there statistical data would be out, and the paint work, sponssors, drivers, etc.
    Athlon XP 1600+ @ 1662Mhz | Volcano 7+ HSF | Soltek SL-75DRV5 | 256MB Corsair XMS-3000 DDR RAM | 44x44x24 Yamaha CDR-W F1 | 16x Liteon DVD | 40Gig 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda | 20Gig 5400rpm Seagate | GeForce2 MX-400 | SB Live! | RTL8139A NIC | RTL8139B NIC | 12 Fans | 1 x ss Blue cc | 2 x Red Neons | 450W Codgen PSU | Logitech Z-340 2.1 Sub and sats | 17" Osborune Monitor | Win XP Pro | M$ explorer rat and keyboard | Everglide Attack Optical

its exactly the opposite... F12002 like f12001 are heaps better in ways of physics and car handling. Grand prix 4 is more arcade like the handling is totally different. f1 2002 is the most realistic f1 sim to date and by reading a few comparisions between f1 2002 and gp4 and actually playing the games you will see. GP4 like GP3 has had the best wet weather effects and the EA game is not in the same ball park when it comes to that area of the game.
    But F1 2002 is far superior.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information