Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: racing games who plays em

Does Mario kart count.......:laugh:

Yea, Mario Kart was great. I also enjoyed RC-Pro Am, and "Micro Machines Racing" back in the day of NES.
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

And about the same time 'Spectre' was the sh1t on my TOP of the line Macintosh LCII with an 80 MEGABYTE hard drive, and COLOR screen, with a printer that could print FONTS! Omg.
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

HEHE yeah mario kart was great just a shame you need a tv the size of your lounge room wall to get a good view with 4 players

Quote Originally Posted by drpeterbright
    The motorcycle road races are more to my liking. Which driving game would most closely approximate that?
    MotoGP The ultimate Racing Technology or something like that is a cool road racing bike game :D
    PC version kicks xbox version for graphics too!

Only racing game I have played is all the Mario Karts. I tried didy kong for the super nintendo or the 64 (cannot remember which one) and it was not as good.

As for any other racing game....I would rather get in my car and drive.....

Thanks for the info guys.

MotoGP Rules. You gotta try it.

I have played a ton of racing games, and by far, the best I have every played is 1nsane off road, by codemasters.

I would reccomend it to anyone.
    "Ahhhhhh, Mingus Dew" - Capt. Murphy

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information