Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: TweakTown Clan?

Beefy Guest

you think you could get interest enough to get 20 people over there to join you guys?

[TwTw]

yes easily 20 - me pga and sith are a go - sorry to speak for you guys but i know its possible - for the 3 of us alone to grow it to 20-25 right away prob stable around 40 - 50 by 2003:shoot3:

I'll be in, 20 people will not be hard at all. I mean we only try and recruit the good peeps ;). It's pretty easy to find good people that will join, no problem. Now who has good site building skills? I for one can make a site and I am homeschooled so I don't think that time would be an issue. But I can't really make nice looking graphics is anyone good at that?
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

I can build a site and do some graphic work. The only thing is that it will take me a while to do. I am a full time student and work part-time. So free time is not always available....but I would do some work for a page.

Ok sounds good to me. So how do we want the site to look? Bright like this or darker?

hmm, I do not mind. Just no white background....to damn bright. I like greys and blues...hehe kind of like tweaktown, just no white backgrounds!

lol, yeah. Let me see what I can do. I will get to work on some layout ideas. I just won't have any graphics :(.

What about a clan for Day of Defeat...love that game...
    | AMD XP 1800+ | MSI KT3 Ultra KT333 | 512 mb Crucial PC2700 | Hercules 3D Prophet 8500 128mb |
    | 40 GB Maxtor HD | 30 GB WD HD | Lian-Li PC60 Modded Case | SK6 Heatsink | FastAccess DSL |
    | Windows XP Home SP1 | Mandrake Linux 9.0 |

Saidin what server do yoiu play CS in?...i play at the mythclan server its a heck of a time...:thumb:
    - Damien

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information