Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: TweakTown Clan?

Tio Chaharbaghi, nice sounds good :thumb:.

I think the clan is going to play a whole bunch of games. Havent really decided upon which ones yet though. You can pretty much choose whichever you would like to run. But maybe the most popular game should be run on your server?
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

I used to play quite a bit with the [TT] tag, however, now I am in a clan on gamearena. It does sound interesting, but with my download cap i'd only be able to play on gamearena for now.

Btw, my nick is = px3 | Acid = on Counter-Strike for all those that play. :)
    Asher Moses

Quote Originally Posted by Acid
    I used to play quite a bit with the [TT] tag, however, now I am in a clan on gamearena. It does sound interesting, but with my download cap i'd only be able to play on gamearena for now.

Btw, my nick is = px3 | Acid = on Counter-Strike for all those that play. :)
    Im gonna have to show u my skills one day asher, CANADIAN STYLE.. Remember I aint just a good reviewer lol im also good at making clan members like you look stupid jksjks

See you out there asher!
    BTW mine is {TT}-ThaRealest

so is that it? {TT}NERVagent55?!?:shoot3:

Bring it Tio :)
    Asher Moses

{TT} sounds good to me. If I had a broadband connection I would show you all how to play :p
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

so is it a gooooo :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

{TT}W1Ked, would be mine, TT would have to hold trials and such to avoid getting the rif raf (mainly the sooks out there that complain everytime they get killed - 'it was the lag', 'that was bs', 'u would have to be cheatin' - it doesnt look good for the clan)

who would administer?? who would arange comps?? so yeh sure we can put the {TT} tag in front but we also need more talk and organization
    "make something idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot...."

Help solve the gene mystery join us at the TweakTown Folding@home Team

A pub - ahh yes. A meeting place where people attempt to achieve advanced states of mental incompetence, by the repeated consumption of fermented vegetable drinks. - taken from red dwarf

no tryouts - we catch a whiner - we politely tell he 'or she' to knock it the hell off - the we deal with the knuckleheads as they come - i think we might be waiting for that big green light in the sky but its closer than ever now:)

Mr. Tweak?...here is the ball and as you know...it is your court:hammer:

{TT}FLaCo will own joo!!!!!!!!!!!
    - Damien

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information