Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: TweakTown Clan?

Quote Originally Posted by saidin
    {TT}saidin - I like that...good luck against me though!:thumb:
    Ok guys im working on building the server as we speak.. unfortunately I just got a letter from my ISP saying they are capping us to 10 GIG upload :(

Im switching ISP's soon

Any idea how much a CS server would take up a month?

You guys are actually serious...i'll try to find out as soon as i can...

BTW i am so-so...i am not the best but i'lll get the job done (playing way too much WC3)...also..we should get everyone thats joining to use mics..i think its better and saves time from typing...

Oh, another thing...can i join?
    - Damien

Anyone that is a member of the forums is in (if they want to be in). I'm going to be {TT}Matt for now. We need a bit more organization before we start though.
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

tt needs to start a thread then just too find out ppls names, tag, what games will be playin etc.

will there be tt based activities in all countries (mainly Australia im concerned about)
    "make something idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot...."

Help solve the gene mystery join us at the TweakTown Folding@home Team

A pub - ahh yes. A meeting place where people attempt to achieve advanced states of mental incompetence, by the repeated consumption of fermented vegetable drinks. - taken from red dwarf

seems like its austrailia and usa - more will probably emerge as this thing gets going
    cant Mr Tweak start us a thread and link this into it?:shoot3:

Quote Originally Posted by pga1234
    Anyone that is a member of the forums is in (if they want to be in). I'm going to be {TT}Matt for now. We need a bit more organization before we start though.
    That seems too umm open...every TT "ReG" should be in or "GrandFathered" in. Then make certain requirements or something...if not everyone that joins will just make way too unorganized and prolly give it a bad rep...don't you think. We need people that care about the site and TT's name. TT is a good place with good people...If we just accept anybody then umm there is bound to be corruption of some sort.

Maybe a probational period or something ( did i spell that right?)
    - Damien

i agree but cant we kick corruptions a$$ ?????? and i dont mean to sound dumb but - lets all be 100% specific now about who we dont want here.

1. cheaters
    2. a$$h@&es
    thats all i got so far

if you suck-(user-defined)- youre still in -we have to help the weaker players somehow - and we all might be surprised where we end up - i expect you all to be way better than i - but on the other hand - i dont play so bad - so im comfortable with that

c'mon lets all be honest and make a rough draft here:shoot3:

Quote Originally Posted by Nervagent55
    i agree but cant we kick corruptions a$$ ?????? and i dont mean to sound dumb but - lets all be 100% specific now about who we dont want here.

1. cheaters
    2. a$$h@&es
    thats all i got so far
    That pretty much defines who we prolly don't want...no so good players should be let in...cuaz i once was a noob and sucked real bad...but i got better...
    - Damien

so far id assume all of us who are posting about this will be involved but who else - should we start a thread - or is this going too fast (or are we behind already:)

only another week till i get my 1500 downstream - 256 upstream
    :shoot3:

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information