Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My No Offence Question

Quote Originally Posted by saidin

Personally, I think the next generation consoles have been a big disappointment. All the companies spent too much time focusing on the hardware of the system and not the software. More hype then quality.
    cheers:
    that about sums up how i feel - and from fourth quarter 2001-present - title for title pc gaming has grown more and shows more promise for the hard earned cash spending future:shoot3:

oh and thanks saidin - ive felt as though i was swimming upstream on this subject:thumb:

hehe

METAL GEAR SOLID OWNZ!!!!!! o wait FFX OWNZ ASWELL!!!!!

That experience system they had was badass with the unlocking and steps ...genius
    - Damien

Beefy Guest

i only used the standard sphere grid, and that was complex enough.. haven't looked at the other one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by FA-MAS
    the level of the detail still doesn't come close to what consoles provide. On your PC, it's not good that you're taking more power to put more on the screen and basically "squeeze" the pixels together. It's still the same level of detail. Just "squished" to look crisper. I know those aren't techinical terms, and the that the actual pixels don't move. But you get what I mean.
    well that would be no - im confused as to how socom has more detail compared to a quake iii based game like soldier of fortune ii- it doesnt - the draw distance polygon counts and evertyhing else down to the textures is LESS:shoot3:
    and mgs2 and ffx are worthy and in the 10 must buy titles for ps2 - like ssx - gran turismo 3 - onimusha - devil may cry - tekken tag - gta3 - maybe even freakstyle

i forgot the madden series,thps3,stunman mabye

your right there nervagent, the ps2 dosnt have that many great games out right now but maybe later,but all i know is that computers are the sh#@ right now.havin fun playin cs,sof2,mafia,swjk2
    athlon xp 1700
    k7n420 pro nvidia nforce
    512 mb ram 2100
    gforce 2 420 mxpro
    dobly digital 5.1
    20 gb ibm deskstar

woo hoo another true-believer fans:shoot3: :cheers:

Make that ANOTHER true beliver of the PC! HE! HE! (not really) Look...I know that a lot of people feel that a playstation 2 will outdo any PC.... And then you have those that believe that a PC will smoke a standalone box!! THEN you have the "chip wars" among PC users themselves! AMD(I have one....an amd athlon xp 2000) or the intel pentium series. Some say AMD will smoke a pentium and others say it is the other way around.....IT ALL GOES BACK TO WHAT BEEFY SAID ABOUT OPINIONS! Not everyone should be forced to believe that his (or her) gaming platform is a "one size fits all"!! IT IS NOT! It is about personal choice. And even though I may not agree with your choice....I have to respect your reasons for making that choice. Some people don't want to give the extra cash for a nice PC, or want to... but can't afford it! Some would just rather play a playstation 2 because for gaming, they grew up with a playsation and play better on one! And then some just prefer the PC and then some have BOTH platforms! I have a playsation 2, a PC..... and I am soon getting a gamecube BECAUSE that is the ONLY platform the new RESIDENT EVIL series will be on! So you see, I have two gaming platforms and willing to chunk in money for a third....I just like to play the games on WHATEVER system they are written for! I say that just as long as the game has DECENT graphics and sound and a good storyline and is playable is all that you can really ask from any game manufacturer.

My eyes hurt now lol. Everyone had their good points but it's all preference.
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information