Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Unreal Tornament 2003 Demo and Your Performance

That's nice to see Moose but they don't know what's in your system so how can they compare? :rolleyes2
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Hehe Wig.

Yeah Moose so where are your specs dude because you got me curious.... ;)
    Without my other half in my life, where would I be - Absolutely nowhere

CASE: Antec Plusview 1000AMG || PSU: Antec TrueBlue 480 Watt || HSF: ThermalTake Copper Spark7+ || CPU: Intel Pentium 4 3Ghz (800Mhz) running @ 3.5Ghz || MOBO: Abit IC7-G (BIOS Rev: 16) || RAM: Corsair TWINX 512MB DDR (PC3200) || VIDEO: Asus V8420 GeForce4 Ti4200 128MB || SOUND: Creative Audigy 2 Platinum || HDD: x2 Seagate Barracuda Serial V 120GB (RAID 0) || CD: Pioneer 16x40x 106S Slot DVD / LiteOn 52x24x52 CD-RW || OS: Windows XP Professional SP1

OMG MOOSE! Seriously post your hardware. Your over 110FPS with 4x AA on? christ!

I get about 20 - 25fps in game. Thats with a p4 1.3 gighz, 256 megs of rd-ram, geforce 3 gts and an intel 850 mobo, i think. lol It's a gateway pc :\

Anything I can do to increase performance????

When it comes to your video card did you mean geforce 2 gts? cause that was in the gefroce 2 family you know? GTS/Pro.

lol yeah, sorry. Geforce 2 GTS

ok um.......when it comes to store bought computers I don't really know all that much about upgrading/overclocking. I don't really know all the possibilities in there PC"s. Is it at all possible to try and get a new processor? Cause those older P4's were a bit on the slow side. They were outperformed by Pentium 3's when they first came out.

I've found my motherboard on the www.intel.com site. It's an Intel Desktop Board D850GB.

Is it possible to use the intel bios files on the intel site? I'm thinking gateway changed the motherboard somehow....

well would the act of opening your PC void any warranty? If not then go ahead and open it and find out what board your running then find out what its capable of and go for it. :thumb:

Can't say I care about warranties. Flashed mobo bios' files before. Gateway are pretty much non existent here in Ireland now anyway.

So do you know if the Intel Bios would work with the motherboard? or do Gateway modify it somehow?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information