Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Unreal Tornament 2003 Demo and Your Performance

gate way and compaq and HP and all those other companies always have there own "special" bioses. Compaq bio's have like nothing in them. They are pretty much limited compared to a more standard PC built by a home user. For sure.

Thats what I thought....so they only have a modified bios? none of the hardware has been changed? I'm just curious if the board will reject a proper Intel Bios or not.

Thanks for all the help btw :)

Quote Originally Posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN
    when it comes to store bought computers I don't really know all that much about upgrading/overclocking. I don't really know all the possibilities in there PC"s.
    so I wouldn't know.

I have a feelin that Moose is a little full of poo in regards to the score that he posted and if he claims that he had 4XAA enabled.

All I have to say is that I would like Moose to prove to us that he did in fact have 4XAA enabled.... :D
    Without my other half in my life, where would I be - Absolutely nowhere

CASE: Antec Plusview 1000AMG || PSU: Antec TrueBlue 480 Watt || HSF: ThermalTake Copper Spark7+ || CPU: Intel Pentium 4 3Ghz (800Mhz) running @ 3.5Ghz || MOBO: Abit IC7-G (BIOS Rev: 16) || RAM: Corsair TWINX 512MB DDR (PC3200) || VIDEO: Asus V8420 GeForce4 Ti4200 128MB || SOUND: Creative Audigy 2 Platinum || HDD: x2 Seagate Barracuda Serial V 120GB (RAID 0) || CD: Pioneer 16x40x 106S Slot DVD / LiteOn 52x24x52 CD-RW || OS: Windows XP Professional SP1

Quote Originally Posted by Moose
    1024x768
    4XAA

:afro:
    The specs of my system are:

Athlon XP 1.53 @ 1.72
    512MB Kingmax DDR
    Gainward GF4 TI4600 @ 335/760
    Quick!!.Pack your bags!!

The Elephants are coming!!

lol I would be able to tell cause of the hardware you have but I beleive yuh? Why would you lie? What's you rmobo and type of DDR ram?

He's usin' a Gigabyte board one step below mine ;)

Quote Originally Posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN
    lol I would be able to tell cause of the hardware you have but I beleive yuh? Why would you lie? What's you rmobo and type of DDR ram?
    *sigh*

Yet another person that refuses to believe that another person in this world has better hardware than them.

I mean seriously, my specs are not totally outrages, A LOT of people have higher spec'd machines than I do.

Mainboard = Gigabyte 7VTXE+
    RAM = Kingmax PC2700
    Quick!!.Pack your bags!!

The Elephants are coming!!

So, how do i test my performance in this demo?

Quote Originally Posted by Moose
    *sigh*

Yet another person that refuses to believe that another person in this world has better hardware than them.

I mean seriously, my specs are not totally outrages, A LOT of people have higher spec'd machines than I do.

Mainboard = Gigabyte 7VTXE+
    RAM = Kingmax PC2700
    Hey Moose I lost track of this thread. I never said I didn't beleive you. I do beleive you. My comptuer is a year old. sheesh

_________

The__tweaker you should see a program called benchmark in the system directory of ut2003. That's what we have been using.s

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information