Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FPS Recommendations?

Well, most FPS games have pretty good single player layout. JKII is pretty good for Single player mode. But I play it all the time with a 56k and it is pretty good.
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

Beefy Guest

I was refering to your comment about Battlefield. :) It's single player isn't really all that teamwork based, as you basically either take charge, do it yourself and win, or sit back, hoping for teamwork and lose... And Battlefield netcode is pretty crap at the moment, with play on decent connections still not that great, let along dial uppers...

Yeah BF isnt too great with 56k. But with my bro's cable modem I usually play in games with 64 people with little to no lag. Might just be lucky though :?:
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

Thanks for all your input guys, I will give your recommendations a try.
    One point first though - I find UT fairly entertaining but a bit manic, as you can't take your time to figure out your strategy - you've basically got to keep moving all the time or you just end up a sticky mess on the floor. I quite liked MOHAA and SOF2 because they gave you more time to observe a situation and figure out the best way of tackling it (a bit more 'real' if you know what I mean)
    The majority of FPS games seem to centre around World War or Alien Invasion scenarios - I guess there is only a finite number of these story lines and after a while they all seem to blend into one another. I am looking for something that requires a little more finesse ..... and then I will vaporise the baddies into OBLIVION ...... muah ha ha ha !! :D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information