Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Poll: Good Idea

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TTGamer

TTGamer will be your next fulfilling dose of TweakTown, but in the form of a gaming site. With the formation of TTGamer, we will bring you more writers with their own highly opinionated style along with reviews and previews of the latest and greatest games from around the globe. All the "big dogs" will be covered and future consoles will also be added to the list

So, want to make sure we check out the latest games before they are available on store shelves or you want to know if game X is worth buying? Contact us at TTGamer along with the game name and the publisher name and we'll do our best to get a look at the game before you throw down your last $50 on that game.

Now, let us know how you feel about this new idea by casting your vote in our poll.
    Thomas Simmons
    Just some guy

Beefy Guest

There's already a PC gaming section in the main TT forums..

just a thought - how about bringing the "games" forum into the TTGamer section?

Beefy Guest

Me and Tweak were thinking that, and I was thinking of merging it with this thread, as it's not exactly wholly PC related at the moment.. unless I go through and sort out all the threads... :) We'll decide on something

hmm, yeah I think it would be a good idea to more pc gaming to the gaming section. Plus, last time I checked the "Gaming" section under "General Discussion" included all systems. Maybe I am wrong, but there are posts for console games in there.

I think there needs to be a section under "TTGamer" excplicitly for PC games, just like there is one for Xbox, PS2, GC, GBA, etc! :thumb:

Beefy Guest

we heard you the first time saidin. :) but for the moment the original thread serves as a PC game thread. if you want to talk PC games, talk there. Once we figure things out we'll let you know.

So you guys are going to sort out all of the threads? Sound like alot of work :p. I think the Games section shoul be moved to be under "TT-Gamer".
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

Beefy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pga1234
    So you guys are going to sort out all of the threads? Sound like alot of work :p. I think the Games section shoul be moved to be under "TT-Gamer".
    .... do you even read posts before you reply? I said we were doing that. :)

Someone obviously hasn't been of late but my name to that person is different. :D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information