Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: games for onboard video ?

Sure play q3. I played for a long time with a p3 550 onboard 810e intel or some crap like that. My fps (frames per second) were crappy, but it worked fine. If you tweak the heck out of the game you can get a good 60fps also. The other thought I have for you, get a pci card. Although your agp card would seem to be a newer technology and a better choice, I got a
    $100 pci card and put it in the system I just spoke of and got up to 102 fps (again my game was overly tweaked). Anything over 100 is workable with q3 for sure. Your processor speed is faster than mine so it would be worth a shot. The other thing is q3 has to be cheap now a days or so I would hope. Probably the first Aliens vs Predators game as well. I think Warcraft would probably work as well but you may have to tone down some of the graphics to make it run smoothly for you. I never played Diablo but I'm assuming since it isn't 3d rendering you could play that as well...oops Diablo 2 I mean.

BTW, you can buy a PCI video card, like a GeForce 4 MX 440 or something. Not the best money can buy, but it's about the best you can get.

had a gf4mx420 kept crashing my computer so i took it back

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information