Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: games for onboard video ?

my computer has onboard video its a p3 1ghz w\128mb but the mother board can't or won't take a video card . are there any games I can download with very low videocard requierments ?

half-life and counter-strike, both the same engine....both good games (althought there are some ppl here that do not like counter-strike) You can always play older games, and real time strategies that are of lower requirments. Just go to your local videogame store, or on line...and check system requirements!

Tribes 1

Still going strong after all these years...

whaddya mean 'was'?

:)

hey u can try the in built solitare :)
    "make something idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot...."

Help solve the gene mystery join us at the TweakTown Folding@home Team

A pub - ahh yes. A meeting place where people attempt to achieve advanced states of mental incompetence, by the repeated consumption of fermented vegetable drinks. - taken from red dwarf

solataire sucks dude c'mon some fun games with some sort of actual gameplay ! thanks to everyone with a serious response ! saidin & bahamut .

You can try Warcraft 3, or Counter Strike....Unreal is a big no no...that squeezes the juices out of your system....

Warcraft3 and C-S are my favorite...:thumb:

Unreal is ehh so -so...
    - Damien

yeah you might be in luck with Warcragft 3 it only requires an 8MB video card. You might be able to play it....but maybe not that well. I has able to install and run GTA3 on my old box....but it ran like crap!

I've tried battle realms that game is cool also a couple of others warcraft 3 works but ran really choppy but I had my antivirus and firewall and anti trojan software on because I was connected to the internet but it will work thanks for the heads up guys

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information