Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ctf

BF 1942, battlefield 1942. The main problem is that the levels are to darned big... :rolleyes2
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

I really don't see the the big deal with UT2003 you really have to love the game..I bought it and i still play CS ten times more..UT is not really the most realistic game i know its not suppose to be wow...What i do like is the spped of the Gameplay everything else..bah...
    - Damien

Quote Originally Posted by pga1234
    BF 1942, battlefield 1942. The main problem is that the levels are to darned big... :rolleyes2
    Omg please send a big slap in the face towards me I deserve one.

Flaco I don't think UT is designed to be the most realistic. Big deal it has headshots.

But I will tell you this TC is 200000000000X better then CS. Of course this is my own personal opinion. But TC is definitly the most relistic ever.

Quote Originally Posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN
    Omg please send a big slap in the face towards me I deserve one.
    *SLAP*

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Anyway, it is a great game just CTF isnt very good. I really never cared for UT. :(
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

FLaCo- does UT2k3 have the stupid teleproter in it. I would like to know. I hate the damn teleproter. The most annoying feature on UT. ARGHHHHHH!

Yes it does, and its called the translocater btw. Always has been. So has the ability to turn it off. Its quite handy in DM etc, but most decent server admins are smart enough to disable it for ctf play. Ive got no beef with it, its part of the gameplay you should really take advantage of. Alot of combos arent possible without it.

HAHA I GOT THE FLAG!!!! :p
    - Damien

The translocater in UT2K3 is also limited to 5 uses btw. You can 'Trans-jump' 5 times before you have to wait for the locater to 'recharge' its beacons. Its alot like the bunny-hopping greifs with CS, but with the speed and style of gameplay UT2K3 has, well, its not as bad.

In UT it was easily abused however, people would drop the beacon up near the top of the tower in CTF-Face then use the impact hammer to shoot their beacon over to the other teams tower. This allowed them to traverse the entire map in seconds.

Its much harder to abuse it now in UT2K3. Its also alot harder to control and use effectivley. Alot of the DM etc maps in UT2K3 you can tell are built for Translocater use. Wheras the CTF maps arent.

Start a 1on1 bot match with the enemy bot being 'godlike'. Watch how he uses the translocater to pull off some awesome combos.

dont forget ut2k3's Bombing run - thats the only game mode i play in UT its just a great twist on the game, and i always hated the translocator but now i dont have an issue with it, it is important that its used in alot of maps and helps you move around.

the speed of the game is great but i would not dare compare it to CS as its way better and far above CS - and by realistic flaco i hope u dont mean that CS is realistic...
    sKuLLsHoT
    www.morb.ath.cx

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information