Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ctf

I love a good game of capture the flag. The only problem is it is not as popular as it used to be. I love q3 ctf, but the maps have not changed. They are all the same since about the first release of the game. I do not really care for unreal....I hate the damn teleporter. Is the teleporter still in ut2003?

Well, I thought i would start this thread to talk about CTF! Ya!
    Let me know of some good servers, maps, and mods for both Q3A and for unreal tourny, or any other game that has a good capture the flag games!

:thumb:

One of the best mods for Q3A that I have ever seen is true combat. www.truecombat.com. Mind you the bots are still extremely stupid just like good 'ol quake 3. This is atleast compared to those other stupid ones that make quake 3 a football game or a stupid game of DBZ (no offense). I'm not sure about the teleporter in UT2003 as I only have the demo still. But if you don't ilke the teleporter then don't use it.

the teleporter in UT is a dynamic of the game that I really find annoying. I hate when ppl teleprot across maps, etc. I guess it helps that you cannot carry the flag and teleport. Argh...stupid teleproter!

ya...I was never fond of the teleporter either. I never really used it. Of course with my luck the few times that I did use it someone shot at my thingie and when I teleported I ended up dieing. Which is why I traded the teleporter with the chainsaw. Or was that the impact hammer? ehhh i don't remember.....

ya like quake 3 with the gauntlet. lol that's funny at this one lan party my friend was running around with the gauntlet. The surprising thing was he had quite a bit amount of frags. :confused:

BF has CTF but it really isnt that great, people just camp around the flag and you cant get in and out half the time....
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

What's BF?

That's what most newbs at fpses do. THey just sit there and not run around. THey hide in dark corners. I couldn't stand that! Like this one day where I was playing UT in school last year I think it was. I ran up to this area to pick up more ammo for my weapons and as soon as I turned a corner I saw this dude just sitting there and he had rockets ready for me. I was in a freakin corner! There was nothing I could do but wait for them to hit me. But.........as soon as I caught them in an open area hahaha I owned them! Or even this.....we're playing CTF in UT on the facing worlds 2 map (the one with the metal towers... and as soon as I joined I looked at the frag count I noticed some people had over a hundred while the other pople had 20's? I knew immediatly we had some sniping action going on. So I joined the losing team and started going after the flag. Within 2 minutes you hear the words being shouted out across the class "who is this respawndemon kid? he keeps jumping I can't shoot him"

lol that is funny. I really hate snipers on the facing worlds map.....! I do the same thing. Bunny hop to the flag, bunny hop back. Badda boom badda bing, I have captured the flag!!! w00t!

lol yup.......and it works every time........unless your up against a few snipers and people by the flag with rocket launchers. but I loved that feeling when I herad my name being called out from the other side of the class lol

WHAT MY NAME $%!&!?!?!?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information