Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Galaxies

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris
    I'm still not sure if I'll be in on this 'Galaxies' shindig - for me, the defining moment for Star Wars games will be the creation of the X-Wing series :).

I think you should atleast try SWG, it looks good. But your right, the first and best SW game was the X-Wing series, even thou the only two i played were X-Wing, and the B-Wing exp...

Quote Originally Posted by JediAgent
    I think you should atleast try SWG, it looks good. But your right, the first and best SW game was the X-Wing series, even thou the only two i played were X-Wing, and the B-Wing exp...
    You've never played TIE Fighter? Say what? Get on it right away... and pick up X-Wing vs. TIE, as well, while you're at it...

got a link to some info on this game??????

New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

hehee i spose that would have been the most obvious one for me to try lol gee im dumb lol

How would a caln work in a game like that PGA?
    - Damien

Well, you get together when your online and do quests or whatever together. Or say someone in the clan was a miner, he would mine materials that the Architect could use to build houses. Or the Smuggler in the clan could get stuff for the gunsmith to make things with... Also if you were to own a house, you could have a list of people that you let inside. So you would let everyone in your clan in, like a safe heaven.
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

or if you dont want to work with other folks, or your never on when the rest of the clan is, just put the clan name in your char name, and make us look good by your good/honorable/informative/whatever actions...

But who would wanna be a miner...i think evryone would love to be a something with some type of powers...you know to do something besides looking for resources.
    - Damien

ill be one of those animal guys
    and have a pet monkey i will call garth

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information