Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RTCW Multiplayer v1.1 out

Just to let you Castle Wolfenstein fans know, version 1.1 is out.

It promises to fix the leuitenant grenade cheat/bug, "zombies" and also apparently the invisible bug. Mostly minor niggling things for people running a server, but good to d/l nonetheless. It does not affect the Single Player game, so no worries about losing your saved games! :)

Also grab the Trenchtoast map pack if you haven't already done so - it's an official Activison release. There are also numerous 3rd party maps that are popular on certain servers (depends where you hang out most). Eg. ARNET's server (with maxlives of 1-5) has MP_Wizerner in its rotation.

Files can be found in a variety of places (try googling), or head to www.rtcwworld.com.

Onyx
    Tweak's token RTCW guy :toung:
    Onyx

TweakTown
    OCAU - Overclockers Australia
    CPF - CandlePower Forums

Antec 1080AMG with 430W TruePower

Thanks for the update. I actually just played the game with my bro on our little home network today, good fun. Still learning.

Just picked the game up about a week ago.. Nice strategy to the multiplayer games. Airstrikes are nice too! :eek:

Raven
    Chris "Raven"
    News Crew - TweakTown
    <!--
    <font size=1>
    <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
    - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
    - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
    - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
    </font>
    // -->
    "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

I can't get rtcw to even f'n load... It will not go pass the opengl subsystem.. please help!

Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Just picked the game up about a week ago.. Nice strategy to the multiplayer games. Airstrikes are nice too! :eek:

Raven
    Theres a trick to not get exploded by those things.. sit on top of the the actual nade.. i have seen ssome peeps do that and its pretty cool :afro:

unreal game, i am hooked...but it has strong competition from MOHAA apparently

biggies: is that "sit-on-top" trick lie when ya see peeps go hurtling into the air, land, and continue killing?

coz that happened to me and i was fkdifi knew how it happened...?
    sKuLLsHoT
    www.morb.ath.cx

yup :o

the new trench toast map is very sweet.

very true... its a blast.. i like beach and base.. just intense maps. :thumb:

AUSTAR Net's servers have numerous custom maps in rotation. My fav is "bridge" - tho apparently Horus2 is popular among its regulars. But with me on dialup and Horus2 being 14megs, I can't afford to d/l it. That air-strike trick sounds a bit sus, I should think ver1.1 would have fixed that, but I'll try it out.
    Onyx

TweakTown
    OCAU - Overclockers Australia
    CPF - CandlePower Forums

Antec 1080AMG with 430W TruePower

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information