Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NFS Hot Pursuit 2

I tried out the game with a "Class" cracked version.... If I buy the game and install on top will it let me Multiplayer it with my friend on the lan ??? Currently we cannot Multiplayer but we like it so much we want to be able to play together and would gladly pay the price ... however ther is no uninstall for it . Do I just deleate the directory and hope the new one fixes any errors in the registry?
    With this version of the game it does not ask me for a CD Key. Thus If I bought one then how would it let me install it?

its a great game!!i dont own a copy of the full version but i played the demo:thumb: i like the ford ts50:D it is the best driving game i eva played after gta3 which is also a killa game lods of cars
    heeps of tracks
    many stunts and jumps
    wat more would u want:confused:
    but he only thing a found crap is the computer sometimes cheats!!! :flames:
    i mean WTF
    :shoot3:
    I GIVE DIS 9/10: peace:

am having problems with this game :mad: when i go to multiplayer,i connect to a server and when the loading line finishes...................THE F*********** GAMES FREEZES UP!!!!!!!!!
    ,any help on this cause i would surely like to play it online(it's a bought game with legit key)

i had the same dillema wif seroius sam 2 but i finally figured out it was becoz of running programs like kaaza or msn messenger try turning all the programs that u ar running the try it;)
    INTERNET IS BORRIINNG NOWADAYS.....THE GOVERNEMNT SHOULD INVENT SOMETHING NEW......

Glad you guys liked the game. It was a pain to create. I contracted the last 1/4 of the production. They requred all of us to work 7 days a week, 10 to 12 hours M-F, then 8 to 10 hours on the weekend. this went on for about four months or more. We had an incredibly short deadline because EA didn't want to pay much for the game. When we finished they closed down the studio. EA Seattle is no more after all those years. They have a Canadian studio taking over racing, because costs are so much cheaper out of country.

So I'm glad a lot of you like the game, but I'm bummed EA is making money off it after treating the studio so poorly.

KV

It's obviously not all fun and games in the game industry.

Yeah the game is actually quite good, but a lot of NFS fans are complaining about things which should have been included in the game like dash views, changing camera angles on the replay etc.

It's clear that you guys did the best you could and turned out a good game, but the pressure you were under and EA's approach shows in a few of these missing finishing touches.

There is no final first NFSHP2 patch as I write this BTW, still the beta 252 patch which resolves a few controller issues.

Anyway thanks for your efforts, I enjoy NFSHP2.

EA makes the best and top selling games ever:D
    INTERNET IS BORRIINNG NOWADAYS.....THE GOVERNEMNT SHOULD INVENT SOMETHING NEW......

Default Re: NFS Hot Pursuit 2

Err Question:

Why is my game looping the same freakin track over and over?

It goes like this

numtunes=23
    numinsttunes=15
    numvocaltunes=15
    firstinst=8
    curtune=-1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information