Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Poll: how often do you get PCPP?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pcpp

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy
    That is a big problem with some mags now.. The people behind it are usually biased towards certain products, depending who is lining their pockets the most at that time. That's why I prefer online reviews. most of the time, they don't have any sponsorship, so they say what they truly feel about the product. And, instead of reading news that's a couple months old, you get to stay up to date with what's happening. I honestly haven't bought a PC Mag is a long time.. I've read a fair few, usually someone elses.. but haven't bought any.. just not worth it anymore...
    Beefy do you really believe this is just limited to mags? It's happening right now online as well.

Beefy Guest

yeah, it is happening, but it's quite easy to go to the sites that are up to date, aren't too biased (everyone is to some extent) and it's all free... but you do make a good point

Rest assured people that Albinus does not take bribes!!!

Unless it's really worthwhile, like A$1,000,000 a year tax free, never have to work again..... :D
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

You'd be able to treat your cat really good too!
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Well he's certainly a pampered moggy, but it would be nice to have some more $$$ to really spoil him rotten :)

Hmmm maybe he could have Caviar and Pate for breakfast every morning..... :?:
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

no offence to ur cat albi. but. why???????? spend it on urself lad!:no: :D
    Madness is the gift that has been given to me!

*Slaps Ollie, Beffy and Mouse with The Creators lifeless carcuss.....then ties up Morgan lander and forces him to listen to ****ty pop music for hours..bwahaha

I get PcPP for the game demos because i have dial up and cant get them any other way .I get most of my hardware info on the web eg : Tweaktown web news
    Athlon XP 1800 + @ 1600
    Gigabyte Ga-7va KT-400
    ASus Gf4 Ti 4200 128
    Seagate Barracuda III
    512mb Kingmax DDR 333

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information