Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Most played/anticipated game(s) at the moment...

Beefy Guest

Buy a new game? let's see.. in the last 6 months I bought..... 2 PC games.... :) Wolf and Diablo II Expansion.

I gotta admit I have been found guilty for actually buying a few games lately and within a month of each other :eek: what can I say I bought T2 cause it is good over a LAN (pitty no-one really played it (with the latest version) @ MORB II) still plays good on the NET though even with high pings. And Diablo 2 I bought about a week ago (needed a good single player game so I could ramp up the d/loads ;-) ) That's my excuse anyhow :D

SimGolf! God that game is wierd hehe

As for peeps playing Ghost Recon, how do you finish lvl 14? i kill lots of peeps and still dont clear the pass's. There are no red dots on the indicator at the pass areas and they still dont get cleared.

Beefy Guest

hehe.. speaking of SimGolf, here's what <a href="http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2002-01-18&res=l" target="_blank">Penny Arcade</a> think on the subject... pretty funny

Quote Originally Posted by Olie
    looking foward to:
    UNREAL 2
    SOF 2

Same here ;)
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Playing Ghost Recon at the moment. Awesome game.

RtCW is ****. Typical ID software game.
    MOH:AA owns it.

Recently got Operation Flashpoint. Have just finished it and have the expansion on order.
    Yes- that means I actually paid for a game AND the expansion.

Looking forward the SoF2 and Unreal2. I think everybody is. :)

btw Beefy- that Bond game for the PS2 is called '007: Agent under fire' Playing it again today, pretty sick game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut Zer0

btw Beefy- that Bond game for the PS2 is called '007: Agent under fire' Playing it again today, pretty sick game.
    Not as sick as Tr... Tr.... Tricky!!!

cone som1 give me a description of this "tricky game"?
    TT Original

Beefy Guest

It's... it's... TRICKY!!!

Have ya heard the Run DMC song 'Tricky'? That's the theme song.. (well, a new mix of it..)

Basically, it's the sequel to SSX, which was a briliant snowboarding game on PS2.. They've included a heap more stuff in this one, and it's just good fun to play.. It's not a 'serious' snowboarding game like a lot of the others.. they don't even attempt to make it seem real.. but it's just great fun.

Everytime you build up this big bar thing on the side, you get Tricky mode (so you repeatedly hear the word Tricky... :) ).. then you get to do some unbelievable moves...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information