Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Most played/anticipated game(s) at the moment...

Finished Max Payne (again, on harder difficulty setting) today. What a total load of crap that game was....

Have played Homeworld on and off ever since it came out. Awesome game! Didnt know anyone else still played it...everytime I goto the lobby its deserted. They are all playing that horrendeous expansion....

Did anyone play Clive Barker's Undying?
    Picked it up cheap and its totally freaky. I reccomend you empty your bladder every hour so as not to have any....accidents.

Beefy Guest

Undying and American McGee's Alice.. they are both really good games to play at night with loud sound... :thumb:

ooooh, i saw alice on special at kmart too. shoulda got it!

mate of mine is heaps wimpy and refuses to play those type of games after dark. Hell, he wont even come play multiplayer avp2 with me unless were lanning...wuss.

lol
    i played AVP2 at night after watching a scary movie.
    i made the fatal mistake of playing it on a 21:" screen with the 5.1 system fully cranked

you could hear EVERYTHING! made me keep looking around
    TT Original

now i feel poor again :(
    i want a 21" monitor and a 5.1 system:cry:

.....and a whole new computer..
    Madness is the gift that has been given to me!

*Slaps Ollie, Beffy and Mouse with The Creators lifeless carcuss.....then ties up Morgan lander and forces him to listen to ****ty pop music for hours..bwahaha

LOL nice how ya added the whole new system bit at the end

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut Zer0
    Finished Max Payne (again, on harder difficulty setting) today. What a total load of crap that game was....

Have played Homeworld on and off ever since it came out. Awesome game! Didnt know anyone else still played it...everytime I goto the lobby its deserted. They are all playing that horrendeous expansion....

Did anyone play Clive Barker's Undying?
    Picked it up cheap and its totally freaky. I reccomend you empty your bladder every hour so as not to have any....accidents.
    yeah homeworld is a bloody good game. but damn it gets jerky with 100 frigates etc. yeah im looking for the expansion and homeworld 2 is out or coming according to sierrastudios.com. :thumb:
    MSN Messenger - handy481@hotmail.com
    DC++ - handy481 :: Sweden Xperience :: BootCamp 02 :: Revolution xShare 01 :: Mp3Heaven

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information