Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Most played/anticipated game(s) at the moment...

Beefy Guest

Just curious to see what everyone is playing a lot of at the moment... Doesn't matter which system the game is on, just wanna know what's managed to keep you occupied lately... or what you are looking forward to playing when it comes out..

I've been playing a fair bit of Ghost Recon on PC and SSX: Tricky on PS2.. Waiting for FFX to be released in Australia so I can give that a good working over...

TFC 2 and SOF 2 for me

Well I just purchased Diablo II (yeah I know it's been out for ages), looking forward to Unreal 2 to come out (especially the single player aspect) :shoot2: :thumb:

Playing a lot of Diablo2 at the moment and am waiting for Neverwinter Nights to finally make it to the streets.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Beefy Guest

NWN isn't looking so good anymore.. I mean, it'll be a great game, but there was a big problem that cropped up a while ago.. here's a copy of what Gamespy had to say about it:

Neverwinter Nights recently hit another snag when BioWare announced that they were ending their publishing contract with Interplay. Unfortunately, Interplay owns the exclusive license to the Forgotten Realms for the next few years. Hopefully, the two companies will reconcile, or the licensing situation will change so that BioWare can potentially find a new publisher and the suffering of fans can end.

From what i've seen of it so far, it looks like a great game. I know many people, myself included, who have been waiting for this for a long time now. Sadly, if/when it finally makes it out, unless they fix it up a little, it sounds like it might be a little dated...

playing:
    MAx PAyne
    Tony HAwk Pro Skater 2
    Quake 1
    Ghost recon demo
    Rainbow 6 - Black thawn

looking foward to:
    UNREAL 2
    SOF 2
    TT Original

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy
    Just curious to see what everyone is playing a lot of at the moment... Doesn't matter which system the game is on, just wanna know what's managed to keep you occupied lately... or what you are looking forward to playing when it comes out..

I've been playing a fair bit of Ghost Recon on PC and SSX: Tricky on PS2.. Waiting for FFX to be released in Australia so I can give that a good working over...
    Tr... tr.... Tricky!!!

Love it, play it whenever I can.

playing mech commander 2 and black & white atm

always on the lookout for RPG and strategy games :D
    <font face="Arial" size="1">Where do you want to go today?</font><br><font face="Arial" size="2">Where ever the beer is please.</font>

Beefy Guest

It's TRICKY!!!!

hehe.. at least someone understands me.. :D

Just got my hands on Medal of Honor: Allied Assault full version.. Now here is a game that beats Wolfenstein hands down.. started going through the single player campaign, it's great...

Beefy how often do you buy a new game?
    TT Original

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information