Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: counter strike bots

Well, try visiting:

http://www.counter-strike.net

And download the update "CS Retail Upgrade", THEN put on PodBot v2.5, if you have an earlier version of CS (Lower than v1.4) then I would suggest that you un-install your retail version of CS, and download the Mod version "Full CS Mod File" and install that, along with PodBot v2.5.

If you can't get it working then, try posting a thread at:

http://forums.nuclearbox.com

They probably know how to solve your problem, even though I seem to think that my answer is going to be the same as theirs.

i got it working:D by the way is 8 the max bots!!!!!
    INTERNET IS BORRIINNG NOWADAYS.....THE GOVERNEMNT SHOULD INVENT SOMETHING NEW......

Nope
    when you cerate a game set the max players higher
    And then hit = and add more bots :)

cheers nutty
    AMD Athlon 2400+ @ 2.26Ghz @1.9Core Cooled With Thermalright AX-7 | EPoX 8K5A2+ | 768Mb PC-2700DDR Corsair XMS | Leadtek GForce4 Ti4400 | Hercules Fortissimo II | 80Gb Seagate HDD | Liteon 12x DVD | Aopen 40x12x48 | Samsung SyncMaster 957p 1600X1200@75Hz | Modded Aopen HX-08 with 300W Aopen PSU | Windows XP Pro SP1

ICQ :159735580 | MSN : nutty_33@hotmail.com | Email : nutty_33@iinet.com.au

i got podbot and 8 is the max bots and how do u change the map
    INTERNET IS BORRIINNG NOWADAYS.....THE GOVERNEMNT SHOULD INVENT SOMETHING NEW......

The good thing about podbot is the ability to change the bots names. I change them to people I know on cstrike servers and it's like you are there. You can even edit their messages so they same things, making it even more realistic. You know, stuff like...

questioning the other players sexual preferences
    questioning the other players parenthood
    questioning the other players skill

It's a pity you can't add vocal messages. You could add some idiot saying "negative" all the time or singing and it would be like you are on an internet server.

HEADSHOT
    A man with a watch will always know the time, a man with two watches is never sure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information