Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unreal 2 [Contains Screenies)

Just got my hot little hands on it

Graphics are great screenies don't show how good it is.
    Story line looks a bit old.
    But still fun none the less and I'm sure I wont leave my room for a few days :)
    AMD Athlon 2400+ @ 2.26Ghz @1.9Core Cooled With Thermalright AX-7 | EPoX 8K5A2+ | 768Mb PC-2700DDR Corsair XMS | Leadtek GForce4 Ti4400 | Hercules Fortissimo II | 80Gb Seagate HDD | Liteon 12x DVD | Aopen 40x12x48 | Samsung SyncMaster 957p 1600X1200@75Hz | Modded Aopen HX-08 with 300W Aopen PSU | Windows XP Pro SP1

ICQ :159735580 | MSN : nutty_33@hotmail.com | Email : nutty_33@iinet.com.au

Its awsome i just past the training part :)

Preety mean on system specs

When does it go on shop shelves?
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tweak
    When does it go on shop shelves?
    I get my pre-order on the 20th
    I sotra tempted my self into have a sneak-peek :D
    AMD Athlon 2400+ @ 2.26Ghz @1.9Core Cooled With Thermalright AX-7 | EPoX 8K5A2+ | 768Mb PC-2700DDR Corsair XMS | Leadtek GForce4 Ti4400 | Hercules Fortissimo II | 80Gb Seagate HDD | Liteon 12x DVD | Aopen 40x12x48 | Samsung SyncMaster 957p 1600X1200@75Hz | Modded Aopen HX-08 with 300W Aopen PSU | Windows XP Pro SP1

ICQ :159735580 | MSN : nutty_33@hotmail.com | Email : nutty_33@iinet.com.au

Those pics look sweet :thumb:.

If it has the graphics of UT2003, and the great, wide-open feel of their first Unreal, then this one is going to really rock!

Has anyone ever tried comparing Unreal to Quake 2? (Hehehh, yes, that good ol' Quake Vs Unreal argument) or Unreal Tournament to Quake 3?

The people who started Unreal have great imagination, creativity, and above all, understanding of what people want and like - I'm a real gamer, and the Unreal series has been like a god to me.

Hey, I've noticed that they've changed their Unreal 2 site, it looks cool, but where's that downloadable demo...? :?:

http://www.unreal2.com

The are not releasing a demo due to the amount of time and resources they would have to waste doing it.

Is there one floating around on KaZaA? Or any other p2p progs? Or even an unofficial website?

I don't want to have to download a....(doesn't say) Version just to know what it's like before buying it...

There is no Demo what so ever. Only demo i can think of is the Extended demo that Nutty has :flames:

LOL! An 'extended' demo... I like that...

I guess we demo wantin' peeps should post them complaints about there being no demo avaliable!

:hammer: Gimme demo, dammit!

Duhh, but it takes too much band-width.

I also like Extended Movie Trailers aswell.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information